• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameplay types you want to see

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would have said I want at least one game like final fantasy, a turn based game but does Dark road count? It seems to be a turned base combat.

I wouldn’t count it. It is an ATB flick/tap card game. UX is closer to being a proper turn-based game.

A proper turn-based/ATB game would feel better than these games

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
LEGO Kingdom Hearts. They've already done a bunch of mini-figs of assorted Disney characters & the upcoming LSW is supposedly gonna be more of an action RPG.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
MOBA with systems inspired by the mainline KH games. Teams of five travel down each lane to destroy the cornerstones of the other team. Light team tries to lock the keyhole on the dark team's side. Dark team tries to open the keyhole on the light team's side.

All that established, there would be no restrictions on what characters could wind up on either side. The only aesthetic difference in teams is that all dark side characters have the yellow eyes, and light side characters don't.

Each character gains AP as they level up, allowing them to select permanent abilities. Certain characters are aggressive lane attackers, like Sora and Saix, while others play defensive support, like Goofy and Ansem. Other characters are better at poking with magic and taking out AI mobs, like Aqua, Donald, and Zexion.

It'd play like a faster Dota 2.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The recent announcement of the new Pokemon Snap made me think about a game were you do the same but with Heartless and other enemies.

Yeah that was an option in KH3 with the Gummiphone but I wouldn't mind a whole game dedicated to that

Grey Skies

Awards
I'd like a visual novel, a platformer, another game with the CoM card system (I'm clearly one of the two people who like it), and another relatively slow-paced KH game like the original. These things have all been done in the series, but no game in the series so far has so much platforming that it's a platformer, and no game in the series has enough emphasis on visual novel elements to be a visual novel.

Eonstar890

Awards
This is probably wishful thinking, but it'd be nice to have a Kingdom Hearts game that didn't have worlds.. like you just stay in one world and explore that one place throughout the game.

One trait of KH that has always been a double edged sword has been world hopping. At the beginning it was the coolest thing ever being able to visit all these places form all these cherished films, but in later entries it has the tendency to feel like filler or forced into the narrative.

It'd be great to get a game that can just delve into its story with out requiring 7+ disney worlds to be involved. Also ever since FF7R I would loooove to see that gameplay for any of the trios (TAV plz plz plz). But yeah I mean I could see a game with maybe like 3 or 4 worlds, but just something where the majority of gameplay is actually focused on the main story.

Back