• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameInformer + NA RELEASE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabala011

Hey guys, just got my issue of GameInformer in the mail and opened it up to page 60 to find a two-page spread devoted to Birth by Sleep. I'm going to type it up real quickly here if I can, so give me a few minutes. The first paragraph says...

"Unless you're fluent in Japanese (or have two helpful co-workers who are), however, you're out of luck until sometime this summer. Square Enix told us that the North American release of Birth by Sleep will hit sometime between June and August."

June-August. That's too long for my tastes, but whatever. Derek Stephen Prince said summer-fall, so I guess he was right. Anyway, I'll get started on typing this up.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I will never understand why they're releasing in that particular time period, but oh well. I can get as an "I just finished my first year of college!" present, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back