• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameinformer KH3D Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Expected. They give most KH games that kind of score. The only exceptions are RE:COM and RE:coded.

Arkrend

To quote Sora, Okay... Why is the user review higher than the regular review.

Because review sites are useless. They let anyone rate the game, before it even comes out, and their actual rating is based on how hyped the game is and how much money they might potentially lose if they give a low score.

The only honest review sites are places like GiantBomb, and cvg.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Before this gets out of control; what warrants a legit thread post for reviews? I mean I could name off at least 10 sources (and of course more) that is going to do a KH3D review. I'm sure we don't want these posted every time some website does a review otherwise we'd be facing chaos in TFoKH forum. Just sayin'

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Gameinformer have released a review of the game, giving it an 8.25 Kingdom Hearts III Is Coming: The Game - Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - 3DS - www.GameInformer.com Funnily enough, the user review score is 9.75

Without giving anything away, is the boss battle referenced in the review as annoyingly difficult as it is made out to be here? like Terra vs. Terranort was in BBS?

He's fast, strong and has a really annoying gimmick. So I'd say worse.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
They let anyone rate the game, before it even comes out, and their actual rating is based on how hyped the game is and how much money they might potentially lose if they give a low score.

Not necessarily, who is to say that those who voted into the "User Rating" didn't play through the Jap. version of the game. However, those who were willing to import it are probably at least decent fans of the series, enough to bump its score up purely because they love the KH series and want it to do well.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
To quote Sora, Okay... Why is the user review higher than the regular review.
User review is always higher than the regular review.

Who was the boss mentioned? In spoiler tags of course.
My school blocked that site.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You know despite the fact that they called this game a "side game" and basically called it "Kingdom Hearts III is coming: The Game" I'm glad that they at least acknowledged that it's worth playing and that you would be cheating yourself out of a great game by just watching cutscenes on YouTube...

inverse K-blade7

Before this gets out of control; what warrants a legit thread post for reviews? I mean I could name off at least 10 sources (and of course more) that is going to do a KH3D review. I'm sure we don't want these posted every time some website does a review otherwise we'd be facing chaos in TFoKH forum. Just sayin'
Im only posting it because the game itself is still two weeks away for americans like me, and I'm interested in seeing early reviews like this. Not really sure why though, since id be buying the game even it got a zero.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
"We love TWEWY characters."

Two sentences later

"Beat Sucks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back