• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamefaqs Poll: Would you buy it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultamaSora

Gamefaqs poll of the Day is Would you buy Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ if it were released in English? I made this to tell you, but to also find out how many of you would buy it? Well, would you?

EvilAnakin

i would most defiantly buy it... and i don't even own a PS2 :p Thats how good it is ;)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Of course we'd buy it. It's the KH2 we were promised 4 year ago.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Yes.
Its worth every cent.

Of course even the Japanese game is worth it.

TepidShark

Awards
It is interesting to me that so far the top two choices are "No, never played it, don't want to" and "Yes, I loved the original that much" with the second one being the higher. It seems the majority is either willing to buy the FM+ even though they already bought the first version or not interested in the Kingdom Hearts series at all. It is a little disconcerning though the number of people willing to buy it again even though they imported the Japanese version. I would hope that number would be higher unless there just aren't as many people who imported the Japanese FM+ as I thought. Granted this is only the beginning of the poll so it could change but I will back to comment on the final results. Keep people voting!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I would buy this game just because I want a challenge like Critical Mode + the Khight.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
well i think that aslong as it remains above 50% for people saying yes (out of the 3 yes options combined) then thats good news

TepidShark

Awards
well i think that aslong as it remains above 50% for people saying yes (out of the 3 yes options combined) then thats good news

You have a good point there, and the last time I checked it was almost 52% had the three yes opitions.

TwistedHeartz

I'd buy it no doubt <3 And I know quite a few KH fans and friends that would too!! :D I'd even buy extra copies for certain people <333~ (My friend is a crazy KH fan and deserves it D:<) I'm pretty sure it would do well here.

TepidShark

Awards
D:

WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?
KH2FM+ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ANY OTHER POOPY GAME RELEASED SO FAR OF 2007.

Hmph.

I think the "No, never played it, don't want to" people are people that are just not interested in the whole Kingdom Hearts series. I guess there are alot of those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back