• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameFAQs' Character Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiante

Hewy everyone. I don't know if anyone here follows the GameFAQs character battle, but it's a popularity contest on GameFAQs. Today, Sora is up for votes, so PLEASE go vote for him. Support the KH!

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
So, I am having some trouble with my Big Boss Emblem run in Metal Gear Solid 4

I mean the bike chase sequence in Act 3 is killing me

The Solar Gun sure helps though

Anyone have any advice?

D

Deleted member 36435

Keep yourself alive. You don't need to knock out anyone so just knock out people when you need to. Also, fuck the Gekkos. Just ignore them or blow them up since they don't count for a kill.

Chris

Awards
Keep yourself alive. You don't need to knock out anyone so just knock out people when you need to. Also, fuck the Gekkos. Just ignore them or blow them up since they don't count for a kill.

True, true. Thank god I can lethally kill the beast forms of the bosses, too. I feel like Crying Wolf would be a needle in the dick hole with the Mosin Nagant. Rail gun all the way.

D

Deleted member 36435

True, true. Thank god I can lethally kill the beast forms of the bosses, too. I feel like Crying Wolf would be a needle in the dick hole with the Mosin Nagant. Rail gun all the way.
If you have the stealth thing you can hide under the truck with your sniper out waiting until she attacks. Then take out the air plane gun you should have and kill her. Once she is low tranquilizer her with the snipah. :D

Chris

Awards
If you have the stealth thing you can hide under the truck with your sniper out waiting until she attacks. Then take out the air plane gun you should have and kill her. Once she is low tranquilizer her with the snipah. :D

Yea. that will probably work, thanks. It is just a pain in the ass to keep switching back to the Mk22 and trying to headshot all the frogs before they see me. THERE'S JUST NO END TO THESE GUYS

You've done a BBE run? What was your time?

D

Deleted member 36435

I've never bothered with doing a BBE run.
I'm just kind of lazy. I did get the Infinity and Stealth.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hewy everyone. I don't know if anyone here follows the GameFAQs character battle, but it's a popularity contest on GameFAQs. Today, Sora is up for votes, so PLEASE go vote for him. Support the KH!

Ehh.. if you'd like to know, I voted for Sora. I generally ignore FlameFAQs, but the day I happen to pop in on the site was the day Sora was up for vote. I was looking up a FAQ/ Guide btw..

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I always go to Gamefaqs to vote on the CB's. I feel weird if I don't, lol. I am very strange.

Chris

Awards
Ehh.. if you'd like to know, I voted for Sora. I generally ignore FlameFAQs, but the day I happen to pop in on the site was the day Sora was up for vote. I was looking up a FAQ/ Guide btw..

Uh, dude

do you want to stop changing the topic?

D

Deleted member 36435

Wow, those to got really off topic.
I think they should get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back