• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorakicksbutt

I don't like to reserve waste of about 5$ use that to go and get a quick meal from Mcdonald's sh*t

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
HAHAHA... stores have been taking reservations for over a year. And what have people got to show for it? Nothing. It is a waste of money. The release of the game is still at least more than 6 months away. There's a pretty good chance you'll lose the receit by then and have wasted $5.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I never reserve games. I always go to Walmart the day the game comes out, and they always have about 7 copies. I don't get how people are afraid they won't get their copy. The only games I can think of where you should reserve your copy is Halo. I hate those games, but damn they sold out quickly everywhere.

S

Shadow_Rikku

no i find camping out in front of the store for a night or two works out just fine thank you

nighthawkmk2

the way i see it i can reserve the game for five bucks(blood sucking corporations) or run 19 miles to the nearest game store camp out for a few days and have a nice trip home

adventchildkiori

nighthawkmk2 said:
the way i see it i can reserve the game for five bucks(blood sucking corporations) or run 19 miles to the nearest game store camp out for a few days and have a nice trip home

Im sure you will be running alot faster home then going there when the game comes out lol.

pssh nobody should reserve it, a waste of money.

Last edited:
S

Sorakicksbutt

why the hell would you want to camp outside just for a CD that's like staying outside just for The Game's CD you people need a reality check damn

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
adventchildkiori said:
looks like this board was ambushed by flamers.
And spammers...

There really is not point to reserving a copy unless you live in some small town where every kid is going to want that game the day it comes out and you want to garuntee a copy, otherwise, you could just camp out.

libreg

I rarely reserve games cause I go there the first minute it opens and the day that it comes out. Thats what you guys should do unless you live far away or something.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
this is wat my friend did, he reserved it the day before halo 2 came out and he got it the next day with out any fuss

Soras1_anOnly

I don't think i'd have to reserve as soon as the relaese date comes I will be staked out all night in a tent in frount of walmart threating anybody who comes near me Until they open. Nah, not really. But I still don't think i'll reserve a copy, down here they don't charge only 5$ they chage around $10.00! So if the game is originally 39.99 it would cost 49.99 just to reserve it!

S

Sorakicksbutt

If you stake out in a tent you have no life you shouldn't even be on earth man just wait like I do some of you guys act like they will run out of copies in the first 3 weeks hey I tell you what you can do go get laid every weekend until people stop buying KH2 lol that's what i'd do:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back