• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game works on CFW, but can't install?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
So my BBS finally came in and it wouldn't work on 5.50 GEN D3, so I heard installing Prometheus 2 on top of it would allow you to play 6.50+ PSP games on it. So I installed it, and it's true, it works (though after a red screen flash like as if I was playing a hacked version >.>)

And I get to the menu and try to install and suddenly an error appears after trying to install like "An error has occurred. (80111900)"

Anyone else have this? What do I do? Does this mean I can't install the game? :l

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah you can't but I didn't install it and I'm not experiencing any problems like long load times

jordand

Why would you need to use data install? All data install does is save a set amount of game data on your memory stick for loading times to be shortened; and the entire game will be on your stick already. If anything I think It is faster than owning the UMD.

And no i don't believe updating will ruin your chances to go back to CFW. It's just a hassle to go back and forth.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Why would you need to use data install? All data install does is save a set amount of game data on your memory stick for loading times to be shortened; and the entire game will be on your stick already. If anything I think It is faster than owning the UMD.

And no i don't believe updating will ruin your chances to go back to CFW. It's just a hassle to go back and forth.

Did you not read his post? She did not download the game she bought it .__.

歩 Ayumu

I have it downloaded and purchased, and it's just the ISO that does not let you install. I installed it to my MS with another PSP that has OFW off of my UMD, and it installed perfectly fine. But, as noted above, it makes absolutely no difference. The only game I've ever noticed a difference on is P3P.

Btw, this includes running it off of the UMD as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back