• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► GAME UK offering exclusive print with preorders of KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The long-awaited PS4 remaster, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix, will be releasing in just about 2 weeks and by now, many fans have already placed their preorders at the retailer of their choice. However, if you have still yet to do so and reside in the UK, you're in luck!

GAME is offering an exclusive 15th anniversary print with preorders of the game, featuring renders of characters from throughout the series as shown on the mural displayed at the stained glass memorial exhibition in Shinjuku back in January.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well, well, well, this is the first time in a long time that I'll shop at Game again. They have a bad habit of over-pricing their games.

Way2Dawn

This is cool I guess, but it's nothing compared to YET ANOTHER pin for the North American Audience! Take that, rest of the world!!! :cool:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
The US market got the short end of the stick again 😕. Maybe square will be more generous for kingdom hearts III in 2030

Sonicfan2525

Awards
The US market got the short end of the stick again ������. Maybe square will be more generous for kingdom hearts III in 2030

Given the public's perception on KH3, I am assuming they are going to go all out for that game. At least I hope.

Probably not

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Given the public's perception on KH3, I am assuming they are going to go all out for that game. At least I hope.

Probably not

I'd vouch to disagree. Disney is more actively involved with Kingdom Hearts III as opposed to the remasters and remixes.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Meeeeh.. I would have bought it had it been a print of the murals though. Not worth it IMO.

EDIT:

Damn you Square

crying-man.gif

KingdomHearts1.523_thumb.jpg
KingdomHearts1.521_thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back