• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Shark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
GameShark May help you out on Games and Give you Cheats but it screws with the Games Programming, This can cause you game to Mess up. Its best to not use a Cheating Device Period. I can understand once but contant use of Gameshark or Action Reply can do same Damage.

Zophar

Yeah a gameshark can be a lot of help at times but not so good at other times. An example of a bad code is this: the Inf HP code in Kingdom Hearts. It helps for the first few battles but then it gives the bosses and enemies inf HP and cuts all of your stats in half. Cheat devices don't do any damage if you use them long term, my friend uses a gameshark a lot and his system works perfectly.

Square Ninja: Cheat devices have other uses. The action replay on the game cube allows you to play imports (wish they had that for the PS2). They also allow you to play DVDs that are from a different region.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Zophar said:
The action replay on the game cube allows you to play imports (wish they had that for the PS2). They also allow you to play DVDs that are from a different region.

Really? I thought it was just another Game Genie.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Game Shark is okay for short games that dont need to be saved but it sometimes causes glitches in the game so I wouldnt suggest it on an FF or something.

Endgame

:D
koji said:
Game Shark is okay for short games that dont need to be saved but it sometimes causes glitches in the game so I wouldnt suggest it on an FF or something.

Actually, you can use gameshark on these types of games, but as you said, some codes cause glitches, so finish the game first or keep a second save of your game.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
RikuIsMine77 said:
I was wondering what you all thought about game shark. I just bought one (after getting horribly stuck on a game), and heard it can clear your memory card. I don't want this to happen. Is gameshark really a help or no?

You're the type of guy that can shoot through walls and has orange models on Counter Strike, aren't you?

The GameShark has two downfalls. The first is that it can and will screw with the game's programming, thus making anything you save from that game subject to corruption (Meaning you won't be able to load it), but I have NEVER heard of it erasing an entire memory card. The second downfall is that it makes you a cheating n00b, so I suggest you hide it from your friends.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Key-chain said:
I thinks that it is a little unnececary, tho...

Codes are someting you use AFTER you played the
game thro aleast one time...
I only uses codes in games like tony hawks or
other xtreme sports games...
But I don´t play them that much...
to easy...

That is what I think of the action replay, same for game shark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back