• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game restarting back to the main menu.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Hey guys. Long time, no see.

So my nephew has been complaining of that the game is restarting when he's playing. I tried the game as much as I could and I saw that it only seems to happen when he's trying to clear Aladdin's world a second time and doing the magic carpet mini game. I just played it for a a bit then it restarted. It just froze and it went back as if I restarted the whole game and it was showing the trophies install bar, and it happens at times before the mini game as well during cut scene and about to start it.

Other than that the game runs fine in other worlds and cutscenes. I have no clue what's going on. I already sent a email to SE and triEd to search around but I have no idea of a solution. Any ideas or advice?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
H Aqua! How's work and everything?

Please copy the save and system data for 2.5 onto a flash drive or on to a computer before attempting this.

Delete the system data and leave the save data, boot 2.5 and let it install new system data, boot KH2FM, try out Agrabah again.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
H Aqua! How's work and everything?

Please copy the save and system data for 2.5 onto a flash drive or on to a computer before attempting this.

Delete the system data and leave the save data, boot 2.5 and let it install new system data, boot KH2FM, try out Agrabah again.

Hey! It's been great!

How do I do this exactly? The copy and save the system data part. The other part I know how.
There's no system data for kh 2.5 as i seen.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I actually have had this issue with BbS. I was doing a stream of it for Terra, and I was trying to enter Neverland when boom, it kept restarting. Hell, one of my friends on stream had it happen on 2FM at the second PoTC visit.

I honestly have no idea how to tinker with system data or save data. But I wouldn't be able to anyway until my PS3 and I are reunited in May <|3 (which is also why I hadn't had much drive to post about this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back