• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Play @ Gamescom [With Videos!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

Re: Gamescom Gameplay

I wish we got audio from the actual game. I hate the ear r*pe from all the people! I would watch the video more than once if it was like the videos we got of the E3 Demos.

Shadow Key

Oh that was actually really cool... I'm surprised on how great the game looks.

Very nice, very nice .

sdr08

one question, will this how it will look on my vizio HDTV? or will it be streched out and pixelated

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Just set your PSP to 16x9 and progressive display is your settings and adjust some settings on your tv and you will be fine

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yep. Knew they were playing the full game. Still, interesting to see I guess. It would be even better if we can hear what the characters were saying but I guess I can wait 20 more days.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
For some reason, I find the way Aqua picks Kairi up under one arm and effortlessly carries her away from the Unversed to be amusing. xD It really looks more like something I'd expect out of someone as ripped as Terra, but she doesn't slow down at all. XD

Also, Kairi's HQ model is adorable. So glad they added that in for our version. <3

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Better resolution on an HD TV then? What I mean is will it look stretched out? If not then I'm definetely going to grab one of those cables when I get BbS

It'll look good on your TV, don't worry. But ONLY if it's an HD TV. With other TVs, the cables don't work.

do the cables hook up where a ps2 would? and is there one for psp 1000?

Um, no they wouldn't. It would hook up on one of the cable hooks for the "Video" "Audio", etc. (the colored ones like Red, White, Yellow or whatever) but it really depends on the TV you have. Yes, there is a cable for all the models including the PSP Go.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It'll look good on your TV, don't worry. But ONLY if it's an HD TV. With other TVs, the cables don't work.

Um, no they wouldn't. It would hook up on one of the cable hooks for the "Video" "Audio", etc. (the colored ones like Red, White, Yellow or whatever) but it really depends on the TV you have. Yes, there is a cable for all the models including the PSP Go.

I know this is a sad question, but how do you knwo if your TV is and HDTV...and where do you buy these cables?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I know this is a sad question, but how do you knwo if your TV is and HDTV...and where do you buy these cables?

Well... to be honest, that's kind of hard to guess. I mean, let's just say that you go to watch TV. Does the picture look like it's an HD and that it is perfectly crystal clear? If it does, then most likely yes. Still, it's kind of hard to tell I suppose. You may have to google it because I honestly don't know how to answer that.

I know some stores like Walmart or Frys electronics may have them... but most of the time not. It's best to order them online:
Here's one I found at Amazon for the 3000 model:
Amazon.com: PSP Component AV Cable: Video Games

Just search on the internet and order them from there.

EDIT: Okay I may or may not be wrong on the HD TV thing... I may have read something like "It looks great in an HD TV" and mis-read it. I'm not completely sure. Just saying that if you don't have an HD TV, try googling it because I could be wrong. Sorry in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back