• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game of Thrones World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vpha1313

Awards
How would it be portrayed? Name of the world, plot, party member, Bosses, Keyblade reward? IDEAS PEOPLE!!!!!!

Rosebudx

Awards
The world would probably be named Westeros, for starters. I don't know enough about GoT to accurately predict the other stuff, though I think Daenyrs would make an awesome party member.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The only thing I know about Game of Thrones is it has lots of death and sex. All I can say is that neither of those would make it in. Probably.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I can see some names regarding Fire and Ice, or Summer/Winter for the title. (Then again, the naming process looks so random so idk)
Plot: either helping out against the undeads at the Barrier or replaying an already finished story arc in the other kingdoms.
Party and bosses accordingly to the situations (of course the Starks and half of Lannisters are allies)
Maybe a boss fight against one of the dragons and Sora helping Daenerys not being the stupidest Targaryen ever lived (then again not even the Keyblade can work miracles)
If the Keyblade is not some sort of reimagined Valyrian sword, what even is the point.

WastedPenguin

Awards
I have watched all Game of Thrones seaosns several times and i can savely say that GoT deifnitely does not fit into Kingdom Hearts because of its serious theme and the brutal, sexual and gory elements.
Its just too dark.

metro96

I have watched all Game of Thrones seaosns several times and i can savely say that GoT deifnitely does not fit into Kingdom Hearts because of its serious theme and the brutal, sexual and gory elements.
Its just too dark.

Xehanort spends 5 minutes with Ramsey Bolton:

"Hmm, maybe just a little too much darkness, even for me"

metro96

The only thing I know about Game of Thrones is it has lots of death and sex. All I can say is that neither of those would make it in. Probably.

You mean, you don't think they'd have Organization XIII engage in a Red Wedding-style slaughter?

D

Deleted member 36435

kingdom hearts would definitely benefit from a lot of rape ya

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The name of the world would probably "Planetos", the inofficial name for the world from the ASOIAF universe itself since "Westeros" is only a single continent and Daenerys spents most of the series' time in Essos, but in all honesty I doubt Game of Thrones would ever have a chance being in KH at all due to both works being diametrical opposites on the idealism vs. cynicism scale and how they portray and interpret morality as well as concepts of magic, death and society.

Most of the KH characters wouldn't last even a week in the setting of GoT/ASOIAF and probably end up with a fate like Ned or Robb Stark.
Sora would probably go insane pretty quick in that rather grim world although I could imagine Xehanort probably lasting a while and becoming partners in crime with either Roose Bolton (who unlike his needlessly cruel bastard son is rather competent), Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish or possibly Cersei Lannister (who Xehanort would probably play like a fiddle with his manipulation skills since Cersei sucks at playing the long game).

If one wants a "high fantasy" setting in KH even just speaking hypothetically Lord of the Rings would probably a much better choice than Game of Thrones theme-wise.
Sauron, the Ringwraiths and/or Saruman could also very easily be connected with the Heartless and forces of Darkness in KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back