• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

game of thrones live impressions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
finaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gigantic spoiler warning

so far theyre just retelling what happened last week

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
hooooooooooooooooooly shit huge battle at the twins. roose bolton fu really. like this is carnage and fire argh. omg the hound with sansa. holy fuck they... REALLY DID THAT TO ROBBS BODY

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
oh my god thats just gruesome and brutal. they chopped off robbs and grey winds heads and switched them over. the look on aryas face is just heartbreaking

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
...and an unexpected slight from tywin. good on you tywin. though dudeee, joffrey. keep your mouth closed. y'all know your grandfather really runs westeros. kinda surprised that tywin stuck up for tyrion of sorts. kind of. tywin is reeeeally clever though -- by not actively killing robb and leaving it to frey, tywin can shift his allegiance as much as he likes. i kind of think that tywin doesn't really care about the kingdom, just the lannister family line. and its kinda honourable though its kinda ruinous.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
omg iwan rheon just portrays ramsay soooooo well. hes such a friggin good actor. as for theon, hmm. hes a douche for sellin robb out yah and i kinda dont like him as a general rule but i cant help but feel how pathetic he is. maybe getting his junk cut off will do wonders for his ego so he doesnt go backstabbing his family in future (the starks were p much family).

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
davos <3 am i the only one who really likes davos? i have so much respect for this dude. idk theres just something inherently warm about him. also pls dont die gendry :c

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
iqarowq3l17AU.gif

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
...i love these tender moments with cersei. its like uggggh i feel for yooou. the way she talks about baby joff is so lovely. you know what, i think cersei deserves to be a c*nt in a house like lannister. i really think she would have been much happier had she been a stark or perhaps belonged to a lesser house.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
oh hey jon nice to see you finally. and ygritte ugh pls. man i just feel sorry for jon. like nobodys in the right or the wrong here but OH GOD DID YOU JUST SHOOT HIM WHAT THE FUCK NO

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
ugh aemon and sam are just my favourite duo like they would be the nicest superheroes ever. OH SHIT ITS THE SCENE WHERE DAVOS FINDS OUT THAT SECRET THING i think.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
wait wait wait now you say that... DUDE. YOU KNOW THE THING THAT HAPPENS IN BOOK 3 aka stannis going to help at the wall and totally killing off the wildlings etc that happened because of davos right? i LOVE davos. davos seaworth fan club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back