• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

game length

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zefer

Well they gave a rough estimate between 30-40 hrs didnt they?

BULLETPROOF

he probably speed through the entire game, did you do the olympus collesium stuff or anything extra ? what difficulty did you plan on ? most people play on proud because normal is way to easy and easy is for 6-8 year olds

Endless Twilight

I beat it at 54:36. When it ended I went "NO! IT'S OVER! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" And became very saddened. I locked all the worlds and visited them all twice, went to the colliseum and defeated it, and now all I have to do is play it over and over and over again...and get all of their ultimate weapons and level up to 100 on three different games, one each for the Sword, Shield, and Wand! Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm also going to make a fan game for RPG Maker XP soon, so watch out for that!

Dr. Stoopid

Depends on your play style. I got to the 1000 heartless battle in 35 hours which I don't think is even halfway through the main story, and with all the missions to do, I'm expecting atleast 80 hours in total for my first run.

I chose both wands to start for two reasons. I like magic, and having crappy strength makes it that much harder. I don't care that the whole world thinks magic sucks in this game.

Zombo

It was a loooong game.Took me a total of 22 Hours(Didn't play for 2 days because of schoolwork,didn't play atlantica,or any Coliseum cups)All in all I had a ripping good time!

Roxas XIII

it took me 32 - 33 hours so far, but i still gotta do alot of stuff at the colosium and some gummy ship flying and all that stuff

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
It seems that TN was right..you can fly through the story if you want to, but getting 200% completion will be hard. (Only because most of the 200% has nothing to do with the storyline.)

Twinblades

you guys r crazy

it usually takes me atleast 3 months 2 beat a game no lie

but thats only cuz i have things 2 do otha dan play games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back