• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Help Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Well I always see threads with people asking for help for a specific game and I was just about to post one but instead I decided to make one for every game. Post the game you need help on and what you need.

Rachet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

I'm at the final boss and I can't seem to beat him. I usually use groovatron in the beginning and spam him with alpha beam and continue, then he usually kills me when he begins to spam me with the thousands of missles. Can someone give me some kind of stratigy for beating him or do I really need the RVI (I don't feel like searching for all the holo-pieces)

D

Deleted member 36435

This thread won't catch on since it'll get to confusing.

However, your doing the right strategy just don't waste your groovitrons in the beginning.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You know, I never really see threads about people asking for help for their games. . .

It may just be quicker to look up a guide. . .

Sorry, but, to me, this thread seems somewhat pointless. . .but maybe others won't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back