• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game help questions? Post here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
That works, but my munny getting scattered away by the Divers isn't really something I'd love to see, so yeah...
Well, at the moment I have 50,000+ Munny. So at this point it's not really an issue.
Which mission(s) do you need help with? Most of them are pretty straightforward, but Atlantica 3 and Traverse Town 3 are the ones many people have major difficulties with.
I was just wondering if there were any general tips, since the Mission directions are pretty straightforward.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I was just wondering if there were any general tips, since the Mission directions are pretty straightforward.

For those point rack-up missions, you should fly a huge ship so that you can scoop prizes easier. Also, if a mission requires you to equip only one type of weapon, go all out with it; for example, you can only use Thunder, so just go with 10 Thunders for a walk in the park.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Finally got the Gummi Ship Collector trophy. Dear lord, that was awful. Took me another 20+ hours just to get that single trophy. I ended up getting somewhere around 2500 Heartless killed before I decided to just repeatedly do a coliseum cup. So, I did Phil Cup like 40+ times in a row and got the blueprints from Geppetto.

That was brutal. But, only one more trophy left until I platinum Final Mix and all I have to do is beat the game on Standard.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Finally got the Gummi Ship Collector trophy.
I'm working on that right now.

I only have the third mission left for each world, but the real trouble I'm having is collecting the blueprints from actual ships. I'm only missing Golem, Leviathan, Serpent and Typhoon. But I don't know what they look like or where in the routes they actually show up.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm working on that right now.

I only have the third mission left for each world, but the real trouble I'm having is collecting the blueprints from actual ships. I'm only missing Golem, Leviathan, Serpent and Typhoon. But I don't know what they look like or where in the routes they actually show up.

I copied this from KH wikia. They don't provide images, but I hope this'll help ease things up for you.

Routes are listed from left to right as they appear on the World Map.

Kingdom - The default model; obtained at the beginning of the game.
Adamant - Found on Agrabah-Halloween Town, Agrabah-Atlantica, Neverland-Hollow Bastion routes.
Ahriman - Found on Traverse Town-Wonderland, Traverse Town-Olympus Coliseum, Purple Warp routes.
Alexander - Found on Traverse Town-Wonderland, Traverse Town-Olympus Coliseum, Hollow Bastion-End of the World routes.
Atomos - Found on Agrabah-Halloween Town, Halloween Town-Neverland routes.
Bomb - Found on Agrabah-Halloween Town, Halloween Town-Neverland routes.
Carbuncle - Found on Agrabah-Halloween Town, Agrabah-Atlantica routes.
Catoblepas - Found on Halloween Town-Neverland, Atlantica-Neverland routes.
Cindy - Found on Olympus Coliseum-Deep Jungle, Wonderland-Deep Jungle, Purple Warp, Hollow Bastion-End of the World routes.
Deathguise - Found on Agrabah-Atlantica, Atlantica-Neverland, Neverland-Hollow Bastion, Hollow Bastion-End of the World, Blue Warp routes.
Diablos - Found on Agrabah-Atlantica, Atlantica-Neverland, Halloween Town-Neverland routes.
Goblin - Found on Traverse Town-Wonderland, Traverse Town-Olympus Coliseum, Wonderland-Deep Jungle, Olympus Coliseum-Deep Jungle routes.
Golem - Found on Wonderland-Deep Jungle, Agrabah-Halloween Town routes.
Ifrit - Found on Purple Warp route.
Imp - Found on Orange Warp route.
Lamia - Found on Agrabah-Atlantica, Atlantica-Neverland, Neverland-Hollow Bastion, Hollow Bastion-End of the World routes.
Leviathan - Found on Neverland-Hollow Bastion, Blue Warp routes.
Mindy - Found on Agrabah-Atlantica, Agrabah-Halloween Town, Atlantica-Neverland, Halloween Town-Neverland routes.
Odin - Found on Wonderland-Deep Jungle, Olympus Coliseum-Deep Jungle, Purple Warp routes.
Omega - Found on Hollow Bastion-End of the World route.
Ramuh - Found on Traverse Town-Olympus Coliseum, Olympus Coliseum-Deep Jungle routes.
Remora - Found on Orange Warp route.
Sandy - Found on Agrabah-Halloween Town, Halloween Town-Neverland routes.
Serpent - Found on Neverland-Hollow Bastion route.
Shiva - Found on Traverse Town-Olympus Coliseum, Olympus Coliseum-Deep Jungle, Neverland-Hollow Bastion, Hollow Bastion-End of the World routes.
Siren - Found on Orange Warp route.
Stingray - Found on Atlantica-Neverland, Neverland-Hollow Bastion, Hollow Bastion-End of the World, Blue Warp routes.
Sylph - Found on Traverse Town-Wonderland, Wonderland-Deep Jungle, Agrabah-Atlantica, Agrabah-Halloween Town routes.
Typhoon - Found on Agrabah-Halloween Town route.

Red Nova

Does anyone know how to avoid Unknown's HP Draining Attack? The one where he grabs Sora and you have to press "Release" at the right time. If it can't be avoided, is there a pattern for knowing when "Release" will appear in each spot?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Does anyone know how to avoid Unknown's HP Draining Attack? The one where he grabs Sora and you have to press "Release" at the right time. If it can't be avoided, is there a pattern for knowing when "Release" will appear in each spot?

I really don't think there's anything you can do to avoid getting hit by that move. When he decides to use it, he will use it, and he will get you.

Far as I know there isn't a pattern for the Release command either. You need to multitask there, because most likely you'll be dodging Xemnas' attacks while watching the command menu. In a while, the speed at which the commands flash will slow down, making it easier for you to catch the correct one, but don't take too long.

I suggest you equip yourself with accessories that boost your max HP as much as possible, and then keep yourself healthy at all times. Or if you're feeling cheap, just spam Strike Raid... although you mustn't have summoned Tink for this to work.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
No way to avoid it, really.

Just keep your distance, have your party set to heal you sooner than necessary, and keep your eye on the Command Menu.

When I beat him, I got really lucky in that I don't think he used that attack at all, once at the very most. Just whale on him as ruthlessly as possible. Less time alive = less shock-release nonsense.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Strike raid bro. It's how I avoided it, he still got me a time or two but for most the battle he couldn't even touch me with it thanks to strike raid and goofy's mp gift.

King Nickey

I started playing RE:CoM and I dont know what to do. I have beem bashing heartles for like an hour and I dont get card what lets me go to doors where are crown above it.. How I get passed those doors??

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I started playing RE:CoM and I dont know what to do. I have beem bashing heartles for like an hour and I dont get card what lets me go to doors where are crown above it.. How I get passed those doors??

You will always have those cards, but only one type at any given time. You'll have to proceed in this sequence: the Key card (Key of Beginnings), the Heart card (Key of Guidance), and the Heartless emblem card (Key to Truth). These keys aren't dropped by Heartless; you get them as the story progresses.

King Nickey

Im a bit lost here, what I have to do now, I have just been killing heartles because im just confused of how different game this is compared to KH1..

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well, basically, you synthesise your own rooms to progress. The doors will tell you the requirements needed to synth the room beyond, like what card colour you need to use, the values, or whether or not you need special cards like the one I mentioned earlier.

If you're unsure which way you should be heading to, it's best to consult the world map. You can see the location of the three important rooms of the floor, helping you in figuring the general direction to reach them.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Any tips on the Herc's cup time limit challenge? Or is it just keep grinding to a high level type of strategy?

King Nickey

Its very easy on high levels and you can wipe out enemies with thundaga so 1 wave takes just seconds.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Ergh I was hoping there was a easy way to get through it without grinding a bit more but I guess I have to level up a bit more. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back