• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game help questions? Post here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I think losing OC battles doesn't count, but it's best not to. You know, just in case.

But this trophy is not particularly hard to get. If you die (I'm not particularly fond of this word since I can't imagine Sora or any other KH characters dying) in a boss battle, you can just opt to return to the main menu and load your save file. Most boss fights take place not so far away from a save point anyway.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Okay, so I'm currently going through the horror of trying to complete all the gummi ship missions, but I've run into the issue of not having enough Meteor-G and Ultima-G's. I thought you could buy them from Cid, but they're not in his list and I've beaten the game, so I assume that everything should be there is there.

So, here's the question. Are there some things that you can't buy in Final Mix? And if you can buy them in 1.5, why aren't they appearing in Cid's list? Because I know you can get a few in chests, but I need more and I don't know where else to get them.

Any help?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
When you've rescued all 99 puppies, Pongo and Perdita will give you the complete collection of some gummi types. I'm pretty sure weapons are included; you'll see that you have the maximum number of the cannons.

King Nickey

Trophy where you cant use continue means that you cant use continue. Simple? If you die, just load your game. Cups at the colosseum won't count if you run out of health. For me that particular trophy was quite easy exept for the part before last save point. And you might want to have some level ups before facing ansem. That would be really irritating if you'd die in the last fight against him = load game and start beatinh him again from the start.
S

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Alright, so I've completed every gummi mission and gotten all the standard blueprints. I only need 5 more blueprints from Geppetto and I'll get the trophy. Problem is, I don't know how many heartless I've killed. I've gotten the Cid blueprint, so I know I'm at over 500 and I know I'm less than 1000 because I didn't get the one after that. If you're wondering, this is my speedrun playthrough so I avoided almost every heartless fight.

Anyway, is there any way to view how many heartless you've killed? I know you could go into the Journal and count the number of each individual Heartless you've killed and add them up, but is there a way to see the total anywhere? (other than beating the game and seeing the battle report)

I need to kill 5000 Heartless to get all of Geppetto's blueprints. I would much rather be able to keep track of the number of kills instead of having to just randomly check over and over.

Also, do Olympus Coliseum kills count towards your Heartless count?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I don't know of any other method of viewing how many Heartless you've killed so far other than adding them up together or from the battle report. But you know, you can just beat the game, get that Speedster trophy, and look at your kill count. Then you can always load your save file and work your way up to 5,000 from there. Plus, if you're also working to get that synthesis trophy, you're bound to kill lots and lots of Heartless.

As for OC, I'm leaning towards that they do count. I'm pretty sure after a round in OC, the journal will record additional kills.

Gram

Banned
Awards
As for OC, I'm leaning towards that they do count. I'm pretty sure after a round in OC, the journal will record additional kills.

I'd say they count since you also get exp from OC heartless.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Thanks guys. Also, I have every trophy except Gummi Ship Collector and the Normal Difficulty ones. I'm so close to Platinum and this is the final pain in the butt obstacle. After this, I can just sit back and enjoy a simple Final Mix playthrough and get Platinum.

And as far as the gummi missions go, I forgot to mention that Atlantica Misson 3 only took me 4 tries because I did it from Neverland --> Atlantica. I failed 3 times in a row, shrugged it off and went to sleep, then woke up the next morning and beat it on my first try. Funny how that works.

Traverse Town Mission 3 was by far the most evil mission for me.

Hobbe

Hi everybody,

I'm at around level 55 in Final Mid Proud mode and I've reached a point where I can smash through Defenders in one combo, yet my magic power is totally weak. Granted, I chose the shield and sacrificed the staff thinking that magic is so powerful anyway that it'd still be useful. But I have to cast Firaga about 8 times just to kill one little Blue Rhapsody, whereas I can defeat one with two keyblade slashes. I would expect one Firaga to do the trick by this point even having given up the staff. Am I being impatient and just need to level up a bunch more for the magic power to catch up, or does sacrificing the staff actually screw you for magic all the way through? It's not much fun not using spells and it'll be a heck of a long next 45 levels if I'm just battering away at the same baddies with the keyblade throughout. Anyone else experiencing this?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Hi everybody,

I'm at around level 55 in Final Mid Proud mode and I've reached a point where I can smash through Defenders in one combo, yet my magic power is totally weak. Granted, I chose the shield and sacrificed the staff thinking that magic is so powerful anyway that it'd still be useful. But I have to cast Firaga about 8 times just to kill one little Blue Rhapsody, whereas I can defeat one with two keyblade slashes. I would expect one Firaga to do the trick by this point even having given up the staff. Am I being impatient and just need to level up a bunch more for the magic power to catch up, or does sacrificing the staff actually screw you for magic all the way through? It's not much fun not using spells and it'll be a heck of a long next 45 levels if I'm just battering away at the same baddies with the keyblade throughout. Anyone else experiencing this?

Which Keyblade are you using? You can always switch to the Oathkeeper/LionHeart which will boost your magic.

A question of my own, what's the best method of avoiding Kurt Zisa horizontal and vertical moves spins he does? I try to time high jumps to avoid the horizontals but I have trouble dodge rolling away from the verticals? Can you guard the vertical spins or is the only way to avoid it is with dodge roll?

Hobbe

I switched over to Spellbinder because it 'significantly raises magic power' and it didn't do anything. I'll try Oathkeeper again and track down Lionheart (forgot that keyblade existed! It's been a while!)

y'know, it's dawned on me that I'm probably not all that powerful Strength-wise yet anyway. I think I have two Critical Plus abilities on and I've been using Divine Rose which is just super critical. It's a good thing this game is so fun!

Thanks a lot.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
A question of my own, what's the best method of avoiding Kurt Zisa horizontal and vertical moves spins he does? I try to time high jumps to avoid the horizontals but I have trouble dodge rolling away from the verticals? Can you guard the vertical spins or is the only way to avoid it is with dodge roll?

The only ways you can avoid KZ's spin attacks are jumping if he spins horizontally, and dodge-rolling if he spins vertically. You can't block him, you have to time it right in order to dodge. Rolling at the moment right before he hits you usually works, but it needs practice... so yeah.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Aeroga is your best friend. Cast it on yourself and it'll deflect the Missile Divers the Jet Balloon launches at you.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well, since it'll dart around very quickly, there really isn't any strategy for it. Keep chasing him, get within range, and start whacking away as many times as possible before it darts away again. If it does, just repeat the whole process.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Anyone got tips for the Gummi Missions? I haven't properly started yet (gonna do the bosses/synthesis first), but the few that I have done were not easy. I'm playing on Proud Mode if that makes a difference.

Does anyone have any strategies for fighting Jet Balloon?
Aeroga is your best friend. Cast it on yourself and it'll deflect the Missile Divers the Jet Balloon launches at you.
Y'know... I've just tanked the hits in a rush to catch up to it. Jet Balloon's not all that dangerous. Probably the easiest Final Mix Heartless next to Gigas Shadow.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Y'know... I've just tanked the hits in a rush to catch up to it. Jet Balloon's not all that dangerous. Probably the easiest Final Mix Heartless next to Gigas Shadow.

That works, but my munny getting scattered away by the Divers isn't really something I'd love to see, so yeah...

Anyone got tips for the Gummi Missions? I haven't properly started yet (gonna do the bosses/synthesis first), but the few that I have done were not easy. I'm playing on Proud Mode if that makes a difference.

Which mission(s) do you need help with? Most of them are pretty straightforward, but Atlantica 3 and Traverse Town 3 are the ones many people have major difficulties with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back