• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game help questions? Post here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yeah, but thorns are really helpful. She can't really hurt you unless she throws fireballs, but other than that, most of her attacks don't reach you. What I did was used aero and just flew up from the thorns to her back and just kept slashing at her until I was thrown off. Then I would fly away to the thorns and healed and kept on going. Tinkerbell is useful, but if you want to Dragon Maleficent to keep getting damaged while you heal or dodge her attacks, keep the party out because they will attack her while you avoid her attacks.

Actually those fireballs can be guarded so the thorns is a perfect hide away.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If I'm not mistaken, the fireballs won't reach you when you stand at the edge of the room, neither will the shockwaves. I think you'll be very safe there.

If the fireballs do reach you though, just parry or block them. The amount of tech points you can harvest by doing so is so freaking fantastic.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How do I avoid Unknown's hp draining move? I get that far to where he just has a few hits worth of health left and then I die.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think you can actually avoid it when he decides to use it. I tried staying far away, but even then he can still grab me. I wonder how many times I died because of that single move...

Hopefully your eye-hand coordination is quick enough to catch that Release command while evading his barrage of laser beams and slashes.

Red Nova

What magic should I have shortcuted to battle Phantom? I thought about F/B/T, but should I sacrifice one for Stopra?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It's a matter of preference, really. I had Stopra, Aeroga, and Curaga installed as shortcut (in fact, I always have the latter two installed) and managed to beat him conveniently.

For me, staying alive in this fight is of more importance than dealing damage. Besides, I'm still comfortable choosing attack spells from the menu, so yeah.

organiztion_17

My game isn't picking up that I've completed 358/2 Days, but I have I got the Days Master Trophy and everything but I didn't get the ps3 theme or the completion bonuses in Chain of Memories. It just isn't picking it up. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I was once trolled by the system, too. What I did was watch the ending credits again, up to the point where Roxas meets Sora, then make sure that every single character entry, including Sora and Kairi, has been unlocked.

This worked for me, so I hope it does for you, too.

Red Nova

Another problem with the Phantom, having to cast Stopra so much and the fact that combat magic is necessary to deal damage means I run out of MP and have no way of restoring it before I even deplete half its first HP bar. I'm only level 54 though.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Since physical attacks are next to useless in this battle, you'd want to equip weaker Keyblades that give you 2 extra MP, such as Spellbinder or Lady Luck. This'll help you in the long run.

Also, stock Sora up with Elixirs, and make sure you bring Goofy instead of Donald because he can help you immensely with his MP Gift ability.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If you beat the Ice Titan you get extra MP bars with that keyblade.

Red Nova

Huh, I had been bringing Donald since he has the spells to hurt Phantom. I'll try Goofy.

EDIT: Should I prioritize casting Aeroga? It completely deflects his fireball, but still, 2 MP...

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The fireball is actually nothing to worry about. When you see him charge one, just flee to any other side of the Big Ben and wait for a few seconds before continuing your assault. The fireball won't be able to reach you.

Gram

Banned
Awards
What magic should I have shortcuted to battle Phantom? I thought about F/B/T, but should I sacrifice one for Stopra?

I always have Curaga and stopa set. Since he's only damaged by fire, ice, normal attacks or lightning I speed to the magic command for them.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Somehow, the easiest gummi mission for some is the second hardest for me. Maybe third.

talking about the third EOTW mission. I keep using too much power and coming up short of 600

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Somehow, the easiest gummi mission for some is the second hardest for me. Maybe third.

talking about the third EOTW mission. I keep using too much power and coming up short of 600

This route is very short, so perhaps use Fire and a huge ship for slower speed?

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Okay so I wanted to post this real quick, I found this on the forum. Make sure to go to the guy's thread and thank him or tell him good idea! Must of taken a long time to put it together.

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix/181309-full-interactive-dalmatian-guide.html

I have to remind you all who are going to go look for the Dalmatians or are in the midst of searching them, IF YOU ARE USING AN OLD KH GUIDE (PHYSICAL OR ONLINE) REMEMBER THAT SOME OF THE ITEMS IN CHESTS HAVE MOVED.

What I mean by this is, I was using my OLD, OLD Kingdom Hearts game guidebook and sometimes when the book said there is Dalmatian, there would be a Gummi block in it instead. But when you saw a Gummi block was suppose to be in a chest, Dalmatians were in it.

You can kinda use that as an indication if you are missing some Dalmatians, you can just look at a map of the whole world and if you remember which chests you got the gummis or dalmatians, you can see where you are missing some. But that's a big IF, the only place I missed some were in Wonderland and Hollow Bastion, mostly because I forgot how to get the chests on top of the Hedges in Mad Hatter's Tea Party area and in Hollow Bastion there is ONE chest in an area you need that has Dalmatians. IIRC, you need to hit a crystal in an the High Tower area.

This is from my guide book for Hollow Bastion:

After you go to the door way under the heartless insignia blocks (The ones you move), you go the opposite doorway and you find yourself on the High Tower platform. There's a chest to lower, (Suppose to contain dalmatians, but I'm sure there's a gummi inside it) Then just examine a crystal there to lower the other half of the block. You hope across and use the yellow crystal to raise the second block up.
Now you ascend to the higher level and fight some wizards and darkballs, open the chest there. THere's a crystal there that triggers a different path for the platform that appeared in the secret room in the library.

Once you activate it, and you have time, go to that platform and it will take you to a higher level, you go to another area of the Lift Stop, there you just see a floating chest, just use Gravita and you'll get Dalmatians. :3

But if you are a visual person, watch the video this guy put up! :3

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Thank you, guys, for the info about the new Heartless in Halloween Town. Everyone here is such a great help, and it's no wonder why this is the best KH site around. Thanks, everybody:D

Anyway, my new question is about receiving the trophy for never dying. Does that apply to the Coliseum Cups, or not? If so, it kind of sucks, because I've never beaten Cloud before Cerberus -sobs- I always get really close, but alas. I guess that's what I get for going there before Deep Jungle and getting Cure...

And they moved some of the Dalmatians around?! That's definitely good to know, for when I go looking for them and attempt to use my old Guide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back