• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game help questions? Post here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
There are different routes to take, you see. I myself haven't cleared all routes, but one of them can be gone through by taking the left when the path forks into two near the end of the tree slide. If I'm not mistaken, the fork happens between the 9th and 10th fruit.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
There are different routes to take, you see. I myself haven't cleared all routes, but one of them can be gone through by taking the left when the path forks into two near the end of the tree slide. If I'm not mistaken, the fork happens between the 9th and 10th fruit.
It's after the tenth fruit, since you have to keep collecting fruits in order to complete each course properly

Red Nova

In Tiggers bouncing spot, use the seasaw with Roo. You can then fall down to the next lowest branch and and collect the DM. The Wonderland DM can be found in a chest on the balcony of the cottage in the tea party garden. Thats all I got off the top of my head, thougj I know you can synthysize them.

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, Defender. Not an easy grab now that I actually want it

The shield? I've read from khwiki that the unmodified drop rate is 0.2%. I agree it's very hard to get, somehow much harder than Wizard's Relic that supposedly has the same drop rate. In my two playthroughs, I always got Wizard's Relic first, and with no effort; the Wizards just dropped them like that.

Korai

Awards
The shield? I've read from khwiki that the unmodified drop rate is 0.2%. I agree it's very hard to get, somehow much harder than Wizard's Relic that supposedly has the same drop rate. In my two playthroughs, I always got Wizard's Relic first, and with no effort; the Wizards just dropped them like that.
Really? In my last playthrough of the ps2 version, with lucky strike equipped i think twice, i had like 2 or 3 defender shields lol

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Really? In my last playthrough of the ps2 version, with lucky strike equipped i think twice, i had like 2 or 3 defender shields lol

Well, it's all chance. Probably just a case of the RNG trolling us, haha.

Light

faster than
Awards

Same! I actually got the Wizard's Relic from about the third Wizard I killed. Kind of sad... Having said that, with the KHII equivalent I think I got the shield, then the staff. Not certain though.

Red Nova

Just the other day I got the shield for the very first time. I got it in TT Third District. I remember countless hours spent as a kid trying to get it in the ps2 version, I eventually gave up. When I got it by chance in 1.5, I literally lept up out of my chair with triumph. That was my last playthrough. We'll see if I'm as lucky this time...

EDIT: Okay this is driving me crazy. Where are the White Mushrooms in Atlantica? In the original game, I thought I remembered them being in the Undersea Cave area, but all I can find there now are Pink Agaricus spawning ones.

Last edited:

King Nickey

Where is ansem report 12? Thats the only1 Im missing. Do not say that I have to beat sephiroth to get that... :D

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
EDIT: Okay this is driving me crazy. Where are the White Mushrooms in Atlantica? In the original game, I thought I remembered them being in the Undersea Cave area, but all I can find there now are Pink Agaricus spawning ones.

Nope... the White Mushrooms that will give you Stop Arts are inside the Sunken Ship. They were, and always are, there.

PowerGuy88

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Can someone please help me? I'm on the Dragon Melificent boss on Proud Mode and she keeps killing me. I'm at Level 43 while Donald is at 42 and Beast is at 45. She is SOOO hard to beat!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Equip Tinkerbell.

If you want the cheap way, try and hide behind some thorn thingies and let the other two take her out.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
You can also cast Aero to reduce the damage she does to you. This also helps in keeping Tink around since you don't die that easily.

If you're a patient type of person, strike at her in a hit-and-run manner. Don't be too tenacious in whacking away, just land a few hits in between her bite attacks and then move out of the way to the edge of the room. That way you won't be caught in the middle of another of her bite or trample attacks.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Equip Tinkerbell.

If you want the cheap way, try and hide behind some thorn thingies and let the other two take her out.

This^ summon Tinkerbell, when things get hairy run up on the thorns and let her heal you until you see an opening to run back in and attack.
Aero is also very helpful and if you die tinkerbell will revive you once so it leaves you room to go all out and learn her pattern.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
This^ summon Tinkerbell, when things get hairy run up on the thorns and let her heal you until you see an opening to run back in and attack.
Aero is also very helpful and if you die tinkerbell will revive you once so it leaves you room to go all out and learn her pattern.

Yeah, but thorns are really helpful. She can't really hurt you unless she throws fireballs, but other than that, most of her attacks don't reach you. What I did was used aero and just flew up from the thorns to her back and just kept slashing at her until I was thrown off. Then I would fly away to the thorns and healed and kept on going. Tinkerbell is useful, but if you want to Dragon Maleficent to keep getting damaged while you heal or dodge her attacks, keep the party out because they will attack her while you avoid her attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back