• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game help questions? Post here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Nova

As soon as you start the battle against KZ, cast aeroga immediately before he cancels your magic. Load yor item slots up with megalixers and definately shortcut curaga. I would consider bringing aladin and goofy. Make sure goofy has evolution equipped and he should be able to use his mp to heal you. Use items sparingly and maybe superglide to get away in a pinch.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Does anyone else find it really dumb that you get Zantesuken from Kurt Zisa? I mean by the time you're leveled up enough to actually beat him that move is pretty useless.

Yeah, by then you're probably more than capable of two-, or at most three-, shotting even Defender with a decent blade. Just as Goat said, it can stun Xemnas, but I found Gravity more reliable since you probably won't be able to pull off a full combo against him anyway. At least to me the animation is quite cool.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
As soon as you start the battle against KZ, cast aeroga immediately before he cancels your magic.
Actually, it's probably best to summon Tinkerbell before he cancels out the magic.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually, it's probably best to summon Tinkerbell before he cancels out the magic.

I haven't faced him in a while, but I thought if you were quick enough you can pull off both. Thought if you can't then yea, summon tinkerbell first.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I haven't faced him in a while, but I thought if you were quick enough you can pull off both. Thought if you can't then yea, summon tinkerbell first.

Agreed. Always, always prioritise Tinkerbell. Aero can only last for so long, but she will stay active as long as you avoid dying. Aero only helps in reducing damage, while she helps regenerate your health.

Red Nova

Huh, You know I've never really used her for anything. I always knew it would help, but it just feels like cheating the boss to me. I'll probably use her for Unknown, though. EDIT: As far as Zantetsuken goes, it'll be useful if you beat KZ as soon as he shows up. He is beatable in the 50s range, but very hard. Most average players will fight him much later. This run, I was gonna try and beat him first after HB is sealed so I could utilize it. Maybe Tink will help.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ She's really the best summon there is, especially for kurt zisa or the final part of the ansem battle.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm, I'm not sure. I don't think she would. I think Phantom's Doom is absolute and there's nothing you can do about it once the timer reaches zero.

Last edited:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Doom is absolute.

Anyway, I've decided not to go on with Gummi missions for now and save them, and my file, for the inevitable future pre-2.5 playthrough. It's been nearly three weeks and 153 hours and I would rather do the more interesting stuff.

Now to get through Hercules cup with Sora alone.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Will she revive you from the Phantom's Doom Spell? That would be interesting to know.

Nope, You cant even land to summon her I dont think. The only way to stop Doom is to keep casting stop on the clock tower every so often.

King Nickey

Thanks for all tips everyone! This site has been so usefull, thanks! Haha, when I was a kid, I never used aero, or didnt customize D&G. And I remember how phantom was pain in the ass, but now it was so easy :D. 1 more thing... Where do I get curaga? I only have cura.. And where do I get elixirs or mega elixirs, howie lowie and dowie only sells ethers

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for all tips everyone! This site has been so usefull, thanks! Haha, when I was a kid, I never used aero, or didnt customize D&G. And I remember how phantom was pain in the ass, but now it was so easy :D. 1 more thing... Where do I get curaga? I only have cura.. And where do I get elixirs or mega elixirs, howie lowie and dowie only sells ethers
Talk to Aerith in the Hollow Bastion library.

Light

faster than
Awards

Talk with Aerith in Hollow Bastion Library three times. She'll give you Curaga. At the same time, if you already haven't collected it, Belle will give you the Divine Rose.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

After sealing HB's Keyhole, go to the Library and talk to Aerith several times. At first she will only give you the remaining Ansem Reports, but she will upgrade your Cure spell after that.

EDIT: Double ninja'd by Chaser and LightandDark. XP

Also, Elixirs and Megalixirs are synthesis items. Defenders also rarely drop Elixirs, whereas for Megalixirs, I'm not sure if any Heartless has them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You can win Dark Matter from fully completing the Jungle Slide mini-game. Don't know how to get more of it though.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, usually they are located inside hard-to-reach, late-game treasure boxes or as rewards from quests. I know that one of the quests you have to do in 100-Acre Wood will net you one. There's one from a match challenge at the Coliseum, too.

EDIT: Found this very convenient list in the Item Synthesis Guide thread.
------Dark Matter: 11------ (you just need to Synth 3 more)
Win the Pegasus cup (time trial, works only the first time)
win all five Jungle Slider courses
Yellow Trinity Mark at Hold
White Trinity Mark at Chamber 6
chest at Tea Party Garden
chest at Agrabah: Main Street
chest at Graveyard
chest at Bouncing Spot
chest at Waterway
chest at Great Hall
chest at Giant Crevasse.

Status
Not open for further replies.