• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game help questions? Post here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
2 things

a) Doesn't R2 change the target anymore? Only L2 works for me.
b) Has anyone tried the Unchanging Armor trophy yet? I did the mistake of equipping accessories but I didn't change the weapons. Has anyone else tried this? Do you still get the trophy?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
2 things

a) Doesn't R2 change the target anymore? Only L2 works for me.
b) Has anyone tried the Unchanging Armor trophy yet? I did the mistake of equipping accessories but I didn't change the weapons. Has anyone else tried this? Do you still get the trophy?

Only L2 works. And it's been so long since I originally play KH1 on my PS2 that I can't remember it being any different.

And I'm pretty sure you won't get the trophy. It specifically specifies to "beat the game without changing equipment". Therefore, changing a single thing under the "Equipment" menu would result in failure.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I haven't actually made it there, yet; but were there unattainable chests in Hollow Bastion? I've only heard rumors, but apparently there were some in the PS2 version (possibly just REALLY hard to get). Is there any problem getting any of them?

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Only L2 works. And it's been so long since I originally play KH1 on my PS2 that I can't remember it being any different.

And I'm pretty sure you won't get the trophy. It specifically specifies to "beat the game without changing equipment". Therefore, changing a single thing under the "Equipment" menu would result in failure.

I thought I might have imagined it but I've played this game too many time. I checked the manual and it says that the R2 did indeed change the locked targets. L2 for counter-clockwise and R2 for clockwise.

I may try it on the PS2 when I get the chance. Weird that they didn't incorporate that.

I'm bummed about the trophy. I wanted to go for Proud/Unchanging Armor/Undefeated all in one save. Oh well..

Gram

Banned
Awards
I haven't actually made it there, yet; but were there unattainable chests in Hollow Bastion? I've only heard rumors, but apparently there were some in the PS2 version (possibly just REALLY hard to get). Is there any problem getting any of them?

Oh lord I remember those. I searched for them but I didn't see them where they used to be, not sure if they moved them, I missed them or if my game glitched.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Oh lord I remember those. I searched for them but I didn't see them where they used to be, not sure if they moved them, I missed them or if my game glitched.

Everything in the game is as the same as it was in the original game 11 years ago. The only difference in chests is the contents inside are shifted, especially the ones with dalmations. I got ALL the puppies in my first walkthrough of KH when I was 13 and I did get the chests in Hollow Bastion, so there's a way, we just have to figure it out or remember how we did it. I'm about done with Neverland, so once I get to that part, I'll try to follow my old guide book and see if I can get them. If I can't... well then we have an impossible glitch in our hands.

Edit: So I finished Hollow Bastion. There was nothing in the Waterway. I found the same chests that were in the guide book, just different items. I got all the puppies too, you just have to search around. If the old game guide said that was a gummi there, there's a high chance that it's puppies instead. I found one of the puppies in the great hall and in an secluded area in the lift stop.

Edit 2:

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Puppies

I found this, if you click on the tab for Final Mix, you can see where the puppies are now. The one that I think some are missing is the Lift Stop one. I didn't even know about it, I just did it by accident. All you do is when you are trying to get to chapel to get Maleficent, there is a switch near the great chest, what it does, it moves this huge contraption, that changes the direction of the lift in the library. All you do is do that, go the library, get on the lift and it will take you to that area, where the chest is suspended in the air. Just use Gravita and open. :3

Last edited:

King Nickey

I can't find the last postcard in Trawerse Town.. I have had 1 postcard from gizmo shop's clock, and when I press examine to it, it says " the clock is stuck at 6:54". My friend told me that I should get 2 postcards from that clock.. Is this a bug or something?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, there should've been two. Are you sure you only have one from the Gizmo Shop? Perhaps you just mashed the X button too fast you didn't realise you've obtained two.

Anyway, here are the places where you can get the postcards. Try going through the list and see if you've missed a spot.
  1. On a balcony in the First District, Trinity Jump required.
  2. Inside a safe in the First District.
  3. On a balcony in the Third District.
  4. On an awning in the Second District.
  5. On the clock in the Gizmo Shop.
  6. Same as above.
  7. On the roof of the Accessory / Synthesis Shop in the First District.
  8. On the shelf inside Geppetto's House.
  9. On the fan inside the Item Shop.
  10. On the board inside the Synthesis Shop.

I hope it helps...

King Nickey

Im pretty shure, that I have check'd from those places.
[video=youtube;_JvfJyndToo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JvfJyndToo[/video]

Korai

Awards

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
King Nickey said:
Im pretty shure, that I have check'd from those places.

Could you do one more thing for me? Try examining the mailbox, mail all the postcards you have in hand if any, and see what it's got to say. If it says something like "no more prizes", then you know you've mailed all ten.

If you've exhausted all your postcards and it still says "mail 10 cards to win prizes!", and you're sure that you've checked all the places I've mentioned before, then I'm really sorry to say that I can't help... it could be a bug. Anyway, the 10th prize is a Def Up, nothing too special...

rjk42 said:
There is already a thread for this, but no one seems to notice it lol: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix/180183-kh-hd-1-5-remix-help.html

Sorry to hear about that, rjk42. But I believe the TC had no ill intentions whatsoever when starting this thread. It's good that we can still help one another anyway.

Korai

Awards
Sorry to hear about that, rjk42. But I believe the TC had no ill intentions whatsoever when starting this thread. It's good that we can still help one another anyway.
Of course they didn't, I'm just letting them know :D

King Nickey

yup, It says Send 10 postcards blaa blaa blaa. Well, thats not too bad, if it were "only" a def up.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Oh well, at least you can still synth it. Sorry I wasn't of too much help. It may comfort you, though, to know that some unfortunate players out there have experienced glitches that are more adverse than this. :p

King Nickey

Well, thanks for helping anyway, appreciate it!

Do you guys know any good grinding spots? Just got to final rest, and Im lvl 55. I don't think that im high enough to go beat ansem. I can't believe, that I made it to the final rest without dieing, im still runnin for that trophy, where you can't press continue.

Also, what level should I be to enter Hades cup?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
When you have Encounter Plus and are already post-HB, basically every world is your playground. The jacked-up Heartless gives off a truly decent amount of experience (90~180 points) and they tend to spawn in a few waves even in a single room. *cough*GizmoShop*cough*

Doing the Hades Cup is a great way to grind, too, although I prefer normal Heartless slaying spree because of the ball and prize drops. And so long as you're careful, Hades Cup should be manageable at your current condition, especially when you have Second Chance and Leaf Bracer. And there's a neat trick you can exploit: after every 10 seeds (i.e. in seeds 40, 30, 20, and 10), you can always pause the game and choose to restart the match. You'll be taken to the beginning of that seed instead of seed 50 with full HP and MP​. This is a great way to conserve items.

Yessir_23

Awards
I'll incorporate my other thread into this one, if that's OK.
What is the criteria for completing Jiminy's Journal?
More specifically, what is the difference between unlocking the new secret ending on standard mode and on proud mode? I've seen varying accounts, and the one I was using was from the KH Wiki:
Another Side, Another Story [deep dive]

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well, thanks for helping anyway, appreciate it!

Do you guys know any good grinding spots? Just got to final rest, and Im lvl 55. I don't think that im high enough to go beat ansem. I can't believe, that I made it to the final rest without dieing, im still runnin for that trophy, where you can't press continue.

Also, what level should I be to enter Hades cup?

You should already be plenty level for hades if you can take ansem. As for grinding the ice titan is a very good spot for it, especially if you have an exp ring or necklace and a couple tech boosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back