• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Glitches - post your experiences for epic rage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsaint

So like, as the topic says, post your rage about glitches you're experiencing in this game.

I just got mega-gayed by the game. I'm almost 100%. I have EVERYTHING, including avatar bits, dalmatians, trophies, collections, level 1, 1hp...everything you name it, except for 8 score attacks. The 15 floors and 30 floor runs at S-rank on each difficulty.

Anyway, I just did the level 1 and 1hp runs at the same time, and after completing the four 5 floor runs of OC at S-rank, I check out another glitch for someone where it's freezing for him. So after I do that, I go back to continue doing the OC score attacks and notice something...THE LOWEST LEVEL I'VE COMPLETED OLYMPUS AT IS 99!

Ragewtfbbq?!?!

Awards
I tried doing a floor challenge in the Avatar Sector, and it was to defeat the Eliminator, but it NEVER appeared. I even tried COMPLETELY clearing out all the heartless on the floor, but it didn't appear ANYWHERE. So, I had to just exit, and I failed it. :(

Swordsaint

yeah, I've had a similar thing happen with gold tricholomas

i just think the avatar sector hates people

a lot of people have been having freezes in certain areas like the 13 floor sector and one in CO when they tried to approach the front door

then you have like, bugxas getting stuck in walls until he turns giant

and one i discovered myself

sometimes in the avatar sectors there are small rooms where you can stand on one of the magnet blocks in the corner of the room while touching the wall. in the same room you can touch the explosive blocks, and if you block them while standing on the magnets in the corner, you get sent flying high in to the air.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
An enemy spawned and it fell through the floor, i left and came back and it was fixed, but it was still a weird glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back