• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Design

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
So many of us play video games daily. I know that there are some of us who also enjoy creating the games we play, so what are you guys working on? Any projects you'd like to share? This is a thread for discussing our goals, progress, and current projects. I'm working on a project with a few friends, and we're all teaching ourselves 3DS Max and Maya.

Right now, I'm working on a game loosely based around time travel. It's very different, but similar to Prince of Persia.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I don't design games currently, but at one point I tried out a class that used a program called Scratch. The first project I did consisted of a bunch of fish and one particular fish that would press a button and turn the other fish into bananas.

I did really get into it though. As tech savvy as I am I could not get any other project after that to work for the life of me.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I've created simple C++ games in my programming class. I'm helping with the KHI makes a KH game, but I'm one of the lesser talented people helping, so I don't do much

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I wish I could program, but I've yet to even scratched the surface researching the subject. The only areas I've been involved in such design are voice over and animation (not 3d modeling). Perhaps you could list some decent software to start with?

The first project I did consisted of a bunch of fish and one particular fish that would press a button and turn the other fish into bananas.

That sounds magical! xD

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I have two friends currently enrolled in school for Game Design and I occasionally help them with their side projects. One they recently made was a ninja side-scroller. It's incredibly average but we had fun testing it out and stuff.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
When I was younger, I really wanted to go into the gaming industry.

But then reality hit, and I realized I wasn't going to feed a family of 4 (in the future of course) based solely on a dream. So I went and majored in computer science. This way, if the opportunity ever arose, I could still be a part of the industry...albeit not in the way I originally intended '3'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back