• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Cost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

I wonder how much KH2 will cost in the U.S. Do you guys think it will be more than 40 dollars or less? If KH2 is going to have 2 DVD's, then it must be pretty costly.

B

bettermanlamia

the price i see is 50$ like usall. like the game Devil may Cry 2 has 2 disc's and it was 50 dollars.

dejah

:|
you guys are lucky.

it'll cost close to 100 here.

hell soundtrack alone is 80 bucks.

ferretfrenzie

the_killers_kick said:
in canada kh2 is gonna cost about 64.99 + tax, thats what most new (good) games cost here these days (btw, thats tifa in ur sig right?)

Is that in U.S. dollars or Canadian dollars?

D

Dexter

It should be 50.00 with tax...............but in other places in the world lets say japan kh2 cost 80 bucks!

DannyKilla

haha, suckers here in alaska.anchorage itll rpolly be like 40 but highest 49.99.

Good for me

King Sora

i believe that kh2 will be $49.99 like most games. But if it isn't i would think 60-70 dollars. Then there would the price of pre ordering it and the strategy guide (if you were planning on getting it)...this game is going to get a little pricy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back