• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Concept Art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
UPDATE

More concept art uploaded, of the Antagonist of the story, D Illuminate. I've updated the first post with it. Go see! ;D

---

I pretty much agree with everyone else, the first one is really good. Anatomy, details, etc. are really good, and I really like these Sonic-ish (as dejah said) eyes. xD

But, I dunno, D in the first pic looks kinda similar to you (from what I've seen of your photos in the DHASLOSTIT vids) imo. >_>

I don't get this "Sonic-ish" eyes you and Deejah are talking about. D:

And do I now?

Stark

Bronze Member
OMG D CAN DRAW. Great Job with the drawings D. I wish i had the will to draw like you and what game program are you using to make your game.

Stark

Bronze Member
I envy You lol. Maybe some time you can tell me how to make a game by scratch. OMG THE ANTAGONIST IS PWN. His coat is funny as hell

Awards
I envy You lol. Maybe some time you can tell me how to make a game by scratch. OMG THE ANTAGONIST IS PWN. His coat is funny as hell

Well, if you really want to learn how, check out gamedev.net. They have a good few articles on developing games. But don't fool yourself. Using RPG Maker, or Game Maker, or anything like that, is NOT actual game development. You have to learn a programming language, ( C, C++, Basic. They can all be used for games. ) And don't expect to create super awesome games. Hell, I've been at this for a year, and the most advanced game I've so far done is a variation on Pacman. ( AI is MUCH harder than I thought it would be. )

Coloring gives it a more polished look, I like it.

Yes it does, thanks.

Hey, I could maybe give you same advise on that.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
His eyes are reminiscent of StH what with the small, oblong pupils in the overly large eyes.

It's not the anatomy that's wrong, it's the perspective of it. You should be able to see the soles of his shoes/boots from that angle.
Then why can I not see the soles of the shoes? Am I blind, because I clearly see the side of one shoe and the top of the other. You were aiming for one thing and it came out wrong. Accept failure and try again. .-. *shrugs* Sorry if that sounded mean, it wasn't meant to be.

It's more like he's insane. :3
People are entitled to their opinions. If someone says he looks really proud, and you intended him to just seem feral and insane, you clearly did something wrong.

Ehh, in number 2, he looks much more proud than insane because of how he's standing. The anatomy is kind of off for the perspective it's drawn in. Intentions are not always the same as results.

Yay, D asked me to post, so I got to critique. :D

PS. "colour" makes 1 look bettar.

Awards
UPDATED Illuminate 001 with colour. Gonna provide a link here for those that are too lazy to check back at first page. D:<

D Illuminate Concept 001 by ~RickyTKitty on deviantART

------------​

Bump... For Great Justice!

TAKE OFF ALL ZIG.

His eyes are reminiscent of StH what with the small, oblong pupils in the overly large eyes.

I think I get it now... Kindof. D:

Then why can I not see the soles of the shoes? Am I blind, because I clearly see the side of one shoe and the top of the other. You were aiming for one thing and it came out wrong. Accept failure and try again. .-. *shrugs* Sorry if that sounded mean, it wasn't meant to be.

Well, that's what I was saying when I said that. I screwed up perspective, not anatomy. Mean jerk! D:<

People are entitled to their opinions. If someone says he looks really proud, and you intended him to just seem feral and insane, you clearly did something wrong.

I was offering my oppinion on my own work. D:

Ehh, in number 2, he looks much more proud than insane because of how he's standing. The anatomy is kind of off for the perspective it's drawn in. Intentions are not always the same as results.

Yay, D asked me to post, so I got to critique. :D

PS. "colour" makes 1 look bettar.

Yes. Yes it does.

Last edited:

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
A lot better then your old stuff, your coloring needs to get a better tho, what do you use to color again?

also why is your gender female D? o_O

Awards
A lot better then your old stuff, your coloring needs to get a better tho, what do you use to color again?

also why is your gender female D? o_O

I'm on board with colouring, my best so far has to be the Illuminate one... And I use The GIMP for my COMPUTAH GRAPHIXING needs. Though, to be honest, I've only CG'd about... 5 pieces of my art in total. So I think I can be excused... Right? D:

And uh, the forums decided that for some reason I should be a girl. And I all attempts at changing it back to male have so far failed in every possible way. Eventually gave up and kept it like this, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back