• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game completely erased?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larfleeze

Hi everyone,

So yesterday I logged onto my game and collected my log in bonuses and what’s not. I am always connectedness to my Facebook and every time when I’ve had to either switch phone stuff or restart my game, I just migrate my data from Facebook and my game Justin pops right up. However, yesterday my game randomly reset and when I went to remote are my data over from Facebook it says that the Facebook account has never been linked to Kingdom Hearts. I’ve checked ever where and can’t find a proper reason, I know my game is still there as my friends who play say I’m still in the guild and on Facebook, but it will not let my pull my game over. Anyone else have this issue? I am logged into my browser on my Facebook and my mobile app as well. The error I am getting is E:61-0002

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I remember this happening to a few people over at Reddit a while ago, though I can't find them.

From what remember about it, sometimes the game will log you out of Facebook on its own, which is usually harmless as you can just log back in (I've experienced this a couple times and I have no clue why it does that,) but if the game is uninstalled/installed (or in your case, resetted itself) when your UX account is doing the random log out, it somehow puts you in a Schrodinger's log in where you are and not at the same time.

Unfortunately I don't know anyway of fixing the issue aside from contacting Support.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Facebook got hacked last week, and over 50 mil accounts were logged out by Facebook. I had to log back in to my FB account. It may be that FB logged you out. Please check to see if you just need to log back into your FB account.

Hoping that would be the easy fix for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back