• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Bugs NO SPOILERS INSIDE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I haven't seen this bug yet, but I never really look at my Journal. XD

On the discussion of KH3D bugs, I experienced a bug/glitch during Sora's final battle. The boss glitched through the floor and I was unable to hit it, and for a little bit, the boss was able to hit me. The boss was able to use a block move which appeared where I was. I could lock on too. The only way to fix this bug was to link with both my Dream Eaters, in which the boss came back up to the surface.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
That's the general attitude with this generation of games. Just half-ass the game and patch it up later. (not that this game is half-assed. I'm talking about current-gen games in general.)This is most unfortunate to people with no wifi connection who can't download the patches and updates.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Actually I wanted to test something and started a new game on the 2nd Slot...
In my second Save - this Error didn't occured, but I am still pretty pissed for coming that far with the Game just to start a new... :(

I have to restart the game.

Well, sorry mang. Sometimes that stuff just fluffs up. Hopefully they can get all this fixed.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Okay I found another small bug but it's a minor spoiler for people who haven't played the game yet, so I'll tag it properly.

It's actually more of a glitch, but whatever, I thought it was interesting enough to post.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

State

Awards
Okay I found another small bug but it's a minor spoiler for people who haven't played the game yet, so I'll tag it properly.

It's actually more of a glitch, but whatever, I thought it was interesting enough to post.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
That's an interesting glitch that I'm sure someone on YouTube will post as a means to make the fight easier as you stated, lol.

LAA

Actually the "End"-Entry is caused by a Tutorial or Movie from the Chronicles, or at least it seemed to happen after I played a while without touching them, then doing them for the sake of completion, which gave me the Entry.

And for the "correct" Version I had to Re-Start the Game 6 times!

Now everything seems fine, the Portals are okay and well, we will see.

The Data-Switch Bug occures after Rikus first Drop and introducing the Drop Gauge, because I had seen a Portal with Riku right next to him and Sora woke up there with the same Portal, which never appears for him at all.

I will copy the Ultimania Data of the Portal Maps for all of you, this will help you to check if your Data is still in the correct order, if not, start again!

Ah, you could just be right with that analysis! I just got the end entry in monstro's world, and I do recall looking at some cutscenes previously. Thankfully I saved before I did this, so think I am safe again now. No end entry and I dont believe I've had any messed up portals yet. Hoping square Enix have looked into this and will announce an update or something.

@doortolight, That is ridiculously ignorant. It's a possibility sure, but I think unlikely. If it was a hardware problem it'd be more likely, but it's all software, so I believe it's more likely that everyone may suffer from this bug. And even if this is a big that only affects a minority, i'm sure square Enix should still fix this, if only for them, however I do believe this is a bug that could affect anyone and may possibly be de to using the memento feature in someway.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
I can confirm that "The End" bug also.
I'm not too sure about the Special Portals yet, haven't had one.

EDIT: I started the game again, and skipped all flashbacks and tutorials. The "The End" bug did not appear.
As soon as i watched the first flashback (forgot its name ^^;) "The End" bug appeared.
I'm gonna try the other flashbacks also and see what happens.

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I found another glitch, but I have no idea what happened to make it occur. I was just running around as Sora, fighting a group of Dream Eaters and after I was stunned by one of them he just stopped moving. I waited like 30 seconds and his model literally froze. I could style cycle commands and move the camera, but anything that has to do with Sora was impossible. After watching my Dream Eaters (who are a lot more helpful than I even thought) fight for a good minute, I was able to use a Link Attack and that somehow stopped the glitch.

axel95

Awards
It's sad that a game that is looking as good as DDD does having so many glitches. Hopefully these can be solved/patched ASAP!!!!

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
It would be better if Nintendo acknowledged these bugs instead of shrugging them off

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Yes it would. I doubt the Square Enix made the game patch compatible, so we could just be screwed :/

It's not too bad haha
If you make another save, the journal glitch is avoidable, however, you can't re-watch any flashbacks or re-play any tutorials or it will glitch up.

The other glitches don't happen too often either :p

By the way, the Japanese version had some pretty critical bugs also, and they were able to patch that so yes, a patch is not out of the question, it could happen one day.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
These are really killing my anticipation for the game, not gonna lie...it's upsetting this many bugs ended up in out version of the game. This makes me more apprehensive about Square's "faster development times" if this is what it entails...I mean I'm impressed they made a great game as quickly as they did, but then this is rather disheartening :/ I hope they patch it soon...specifically the one that fixes the Journal. Like, the ones where things get stuck in battle are annoying, but they don't impede you from actually getting something and you usually get out of it eventually.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Such a shame, i thought i had fixed the problem by making multiple save files and then starting my true game.

Seems i was wrong. I stopped the "The End" bug in the journal, but Sora still has Riku's special portals, however Riku has his own.
Oh well, i hope my critical run is fine.

Awards
Can somebody possibly include screenshots or a short video of the bugs? I'm having some difficulty understanding. Though I totally get the portals part.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Soooo if I get this right, if you want the ultimate Keyblade of this game, you need to do all the portal stuff? Those things disappear right? And there's a glitch that can mess with that as well?

Oh God, I'm screwed.

On another note, Sora glitched on me one time. I think it was in Traverse Town, right before the Colloseum (could be wrong though). I made him jump in the air but he kept falling, even though he was right above the ground. I either used a command or got hit and the glitch was ended.

Either that or Data Sora took care of the bug for me in the Data World of my 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back