• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Breaking Bug?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hasonish

Hey there guys, I'm currently in Tron's world for the first time in this game, at the part where we recovered Tron's powers and need to go to the IO Tower. Well, in the IO tower, there's a computer I need to access. However, whenever I hit triangle to "Access Computer", the game freezes. Music continues to play, but I'm unable to do anything. Can't continue, can't go to the playstation menu, can only press the power button and turn off the game.

I'm not in any drive forms, I've tried it with various party members active, and I've already rebuilt the database for my PS3. Hoping someone else has a clue on how to fix this. Help would be appreciated.

-UPDATE-
I tried leaving the room just now, and a "cutscene" triggered for the room. Now all the party members are wandering around the room. I can now access the computer. I guess I somehow "skipped" past the cutscene, or it didn't trigger properly, so the improper flags caused the game to freeze. It's fixed now, though don't know what could've caused that to happen to begin with.

Last edited:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Glad you got it worked out bud. Sometimes those bugs are purely random, and a PS3 error, not necessarily the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back