• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Before Kingdom Hearts II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

What game will you be playing right before getting Kingdom Hearts II? For me, I'm really excited for Need For Speed Most Wanted. Devil May Cry PSP might come out too.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
to tell you the truth I might or might not get KHII anymore I mean PS3 is suppose to come next April at least they say and the 360 is like almost here in about 14 days now 13 since the day is over with I mean all the games I've been seeing for the 360 and PS3 have been great cause I already know that I'll get for the 360 NBA 2K6, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, NBA Live 06 Madden 06, NFS: Most Wanted, Call of Duty 2, PGR3, Ridge Racer 6 and Perfect Dark Zero I won't get these the day I get the system but this is like what I want later when I have the money to get them and where KHII comes in that list don't know I'll probably be to busy online to give a crap about KHII don't get me wrong its great but its going to be overshadowed by a bunch of games I mean a bunch of games like the new Prince of Persia Game and alot of others

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
FFIV, FFVI, FFI, DQVIII, Radiata Stories (Human-story), Star Wars Battlefront II, Legend of Heroes. There's probably a lot more games on there, considering KHII might not be out for a while, unless I've missed some news.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, I know I'm going to buy and play Pikman, Magai Kingdom, and that Astro game on GBA before Kingdom Hearts 2 even comes out. I might buy and play some more games; I might even finish FF6 and download some more roms.

Chrono_X

I wish that KHII would coume the $%*# out already, I mean how many demos, pictures, and story info can you give out till the game comes out? I think they did a very poor job preparing for this game. I don't really want to play khII now and if they do the same thing with 3 I'm going to shoot some one! but for me i'm waiting for Resident evil 5

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I rented Baiten Kraitos but I haven't bought it yet so yeah....and I'm gonna try to beat my other games.....I never beat Dark Cloud 2 so I'll continue that....and Xenosaga II and Tenchu Fatal Shadows.....Dynasty Warriors 5 even though I beat it.... and FF Crystal Chronicles.....cuz I still can't beat that stupid thing!!!!

DatDot

'Daxter' for PSP,
'DragonQuest VIII' and 'Ratchet Deadlocked' for PS2.

Aurablade77

Any info on Devil May Cry PSP? Also I heard that the "Spring 2006" release date was for Japan only for PlayStation3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back