• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Gambling With Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Ha! T-bone, that's funny.

Trumpets and Percussion hate everyone, so these are our rude nicknames/phrases.

Flutes: "Jazz flute is for little fairy boys" (Ron Burgundy, Anchorman) And Glutes.

Saxaphones: Saxaphonies.

Trombone: TromBoneheads. (With the exception of friends, of course, and trombones are cool, because they're similar to trumpets.)

Clarinet: Well........we haven't made one yet.......But we hate them!!!!

Me and Pickle are "Anti-Reedites" Which means, we don't like anything with a reed.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
You forgot Saxi-fairies.

Anyway, yeah, well... T-bone's good, but...

Lotsa stuff stinks. Trumpets don't hate everything! They just want to rule over everyone. WHICH I WILL NOT LET THEM DO!

Flutes are afraid to speak over a whisper, clarinets try waay too hard to be cool, T-Bones are hilarious, Trumpets are always trying to be number one, percussionists hate everyone (BECAUSE EVERYONE THINKS WE'RE STUPID!), and, um, nobody else matters! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
yup. couldnta said it better myself.:D t-bones, trumpets, and percussion rocks out loud. you could have a full band, right there. you don't need flutes (fairies) clarinettes (that peircing squeak is killerXP) saxiphones (they don't belong in MARCHING band, they belong in jazz, and that's where they stay.:D) or french horns (the instrument of the wimps.... for gosh sakes, it's FRENCH) lol, j/k about the french thing... if you're french..

Katattack

Yeah, that's right. Brass, and I mean the GOOD brass, and Percussion rule. Pickle and I play in the school's jazz band, and I really like it.

Stupid Saxes always have the melody though.

Grrr. Can you believe we have 5 count em, 5 Jazz Glutes?!!!!! It's horrible.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
And... There's this one... Fat Saxi-fairy... WHO IS RUMORED TO LIKE LIKE EL PICKLE! SO FREAKY!

I'm not cute! And anybody who falls in love with MY personality is sick in the head! JUST STAY AWAY, FAT FAIRIES! STAY AWAY!

Anyway... Yeah, Kat and I have a big parade tomorrow. YAY! I get to boss around all of our little percussionists. SO MANY OF THEM WILL BE DOING PUSH UPS TOMORROW! Muahahahahahahahahaha! FEAR TEH SECTION LEADING PICKLE!

Oathshadow

Wow, the last three pages were about Band.:rolleyes: I'm a right-handed-percussionist-khfanfic writer too! Geez! How many of us are there? I lead Auxilliary (sp is problematically incorrect, I'm guessing) in the Pit. It's not really its own section, but it also is, in a way. I don't hate anyone but. . . COLOR GUARD! A bunch of girls walking around half-naked because they're "working hard." Makes me sick. *growls gutterally* Keyblader_yoshi. . . anyone[/i[ who plays violin rules! Violin/cello/viola/bass are the coolest things in the world!

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
wow. ouch. no way dude. violinists are so lame man. omigosh dude, they are like ouch, wtf happend to this sick spin-off of a guitar... :D (unless your in dorkestra, then, you're not as lame, but still very.:D)

Katattack

Perhaps there are some exceptions to the Dorchestra rule.....

Like you, Oath Shadow, we shall make an exception for.

*coughcoughtrumpet/percussionrulescoughcough*

By the way, I lead the trumpets, and today at the parade, I had to go off at this kid for playing when he wasn't sposed to!

Made him do fifty pushups, and they finally started giving me respect!!!!! Next time, I'll send Pickle to smash them with drum sticks.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Ooh, with my fancy new marching sticks that are thicker than my fist... Hitting kids hard... Brutally. THINK OF THE BRUISES! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Uh, yeah, it was okay today, but... THOSE KIDS WISH THEY'D NEVER BEEN BORN! I TOOK AWAY SO MANY STICKS TODAY! You play out of line, YOU'RE NOT PLAYING AT ALL! NOT WHEN EL PICKLE CAPITANO IS IN CHARGE! HA!

Anyway, yeah, well... Friends in Dorkestra are okay, remember? BRINGIN' DOWN THE SYSTEM FROM THE INSIDE!

Oathshadow, that's AWESOME! I so wish I knew the notes and stuff. I'm a set/snare master (along with... ya know, average aux.), but I stink at the bells, chimes, zylophone, all that stuff... I WISH I KNEW!!!

I forgot about the colour guard... Our colour guard people WEAR clothes; thick t-shirts and nice pants, just like all the rest of the band... And they DO know how to play instruments, because you have to be in band to be in our colour guard... So ours are alright, but yours sound terrible.

LET'S MAKE FUN OF WATERBOYS NOW! I DESPISE THEM! They think they're sooo great! I'm out there lugging a 60 pound snare (exaggerate much? Spell well much? STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF, TLP!), and they're drinking ALL OF MY WATER!

Stupid water boys.

Katattack

Sorry if this a doble post, yo, but I just hafta put another chapter up, because of el Celebrities.
Lets see........where did I leave off again?! *reads previous chap* I'm makin' this up as I go by the way, horrible technique, don't ever do it.

Ace forced the doors open and looked back. Martin was gone. That didn't surprise him. That always happened, just like in his favorite videogame, "Royal Cardio-Vascular system". Also, looking in from behind the gate had shown a fancy castle, but inside the gate it was a lot worse. Gargoyles where everywhere, the grass was crunchy, even the water gave off a strange odor.

He wasn't surprised that the gate was locked behind him. He was surprised even less by the fact that the giant doors of the castle were open.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Ace called out.

"Shut up! This is a stealth mission!" Gyros said over the walkie talkie.

"So? They already know about me!" Ace replied.

"Whatever, you're gonna get yourself caught."

Ace shoved the extremely low-tech communication system into his pocket. (Using it only so that it can not be traced!!!!!!!!!!)

"It's nice to not have to explain anything for once." Said a voice behind him.

"What?! Who are you?!" Ace asked, focusing on a fire card, in his mind.

"That doesn't matter." The voice said, nonchalant. "Why do you guys ALWAYS ask that?!"

"I don't know. Well, prepare to die!" Ace said, summoning his axe.

"Oh, please spare me. Why don't you take care of the tasks at hand, and then I'll get back to you." Ace imagined that the voice was grinning right now.

Ace suddenly felt a talon in his back, and whirled around. A heartless! Finally! Ace threw the heartless off of his back and sliced through it quickly.

(Watching Naruto, will finish later!)

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: NUUUU!!! *summons Keyblades* I SHALL HELP YOU KICK HEARTLESS ARSE, ACE!! TO CASTLE OBLIVION!! *Batman Theme*

Ketso:.....Does she always do that...? o_O

Sora: Yep. -_-;

Aozora: Where does the Batman Theme come from..? o_O

Sora: We're not...really....sure....-_-;;

Kaze:........It's annoying as hell, though.......>_>

me:*at the crossroads*....Okay....there's four friggin' paths....CURSES!! *hits self with Keyblades**sigh* Finish your chappy soon, Kat.....Speaking of chappys.....*glares at own fic* UPDATE, CURSE YOU!! *kicks it* #>_<

Katattack

Oh, well, sorry I didn't get to it yesterday. Naruto comes on pretty late for us.

Oh, and K_K, thank you for the gesture, but you wouldn't even be born yet! In this fic. But, I suppose you could destroy them in spirit.

Ace felt little resistance as his axe sliced through the heartless. He thought this was a good thing. However, the ax had no effect on the heartless. What the heck?! Ace panicked. It would be okay. He still had magic.

Shooting fire at the heartless still worked luckily, and soon the monsters were gone. Ace looked down at his attack cards. What had gone wrong? For the first time, he noticed on the back of the card, there was very small text.

Squinting to read what the card said, Ace barely made out the following.

May have little to no effect on Demons, Ghosts, and Creatures of darkness lacking hearts.

How could he have missed that?

"Thought It would be easier than this, huh?" Oh great. Another cloaked figure.

"I'll figure out something, now get out of my face!" Ace said. "Anyway, this'll still work on you." Ace shook his ax.

"Well, in case you change your mind." Ace was hit on the head by something very heavy.

"Hey!" Ace shouted angrily, but the cloaked dork was gone.

Ace examined the weapon laying to the side of him. It was like one of the weapons in the KHTCG. It was card/chess themed.

"I dub thee, Royal Flush!" Ace shouted, pointing it at the door. Surprisingly, it unlocked.

Well, it was a key. And that meant he could get back to the gummi. Quickly, Ace headed out the door.

Ace will return to C.O, he's just got to talk to the crew. Muahaha! Short chapters, pretend they're smashed and fused together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back