• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

galaxies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
Second time I've EVER used c4d's, and I used 7 of them on this tag.
adamc4ds.png

also: attempt at depth = baaaad

Do what you do best DM.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I wouldn't have blured the hair, just remove the bluring from the neck and the hair, and you will be fine.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Yeah the depth is pretty inconsistent here. And when you first said 7 C4D's I was speculative until I actually studied the piece for a few seconds and they actually work lol. Finally, FHS. Its a no no :3

Sparks

gone
I wouldn't have blured the hair, just remove the bluring from the neck and the hair, and you will be fine.
Yeah, I was ust try to get the hair to blend better because it wasn't really working with me. But i'll try to fix it some other way.
Yeah the depth is pretty inconsistent here. And when you first said 7 C4D's I was speculative until I actually studied the piece for a few seconds and they actually work lol. Finally, FHS. Its a no no :3
One question:
what's FHS?
._.

Thank you for the crit guise :3

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Oh yeah that too, didn't even notice that, just goes to show that I do it to as well. FHS is floating head syndrome, if you didn't know.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
OMG ADAM he looks so sexy
did you dodge the lighting on his cheek? =w= it looks fab, very computer graphicsy
i like the blending too! you did well on the right side! :3
only thing i'd say: it looks like you blurred his face closest to the foreground, and the background is super sharp. it should be reverse of that. blur the background, sharpen the subject/foreground.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
the blur-sharpen-blur method could do so much good for you int his one piece. I think curves and levels can also help you a great deal here. Or just cut back on the amount of c4d visibility down a notch. I do like the placement of Adam, however. :)

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I took a second look and I thought you should throw some high pass on that canvas or B/W gradient on luminosity. Brings out the colors a bit more.

Sparks

gone
FHS is floating head syndrome, if you didn't know.
Ohhh I totally see that now :p
did you dodge the lighting on his cheek? =w= it looks fab, very computer graphicsy
only thing i'd say: it looks like you blurred his face closest to the foreground, and the background is super sharp. it should be reverse of that. blur the background, sharpen the subject/foreground.
Elleeeeee! ;w;
Haha I actually didn't try to dodge his cheek, but I do like the look of it :3
Ok I think I did that, I tried to at least D:
the blur-sharpen-blur method could do so much good for you int his one piece. I think curves and levels can also help you a great deal here. Or just cut back on the amount of c4d visibility down a notch. I do like the placement of Adam, however. :)
Yeah, I wanted it to look like when he was singing, that a whole bunch of cool stuff was coming out, cause when he sings, a whole bunch of amazing stuff does come out :D
I took a second look and I thought you should throw some high pass on that canvas or B/W gradient on luminosity. Brings out the colors a bit more.
Ok, thank you, I did that, and it did help with the colors :)

Version 2 better?
adamc4dsv2.png

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
The newer version is much better. The clutter has been cleaned up and the overall quality is much better. My only complaint is of the composition. I think it would look pretty super as a LP, but as a tag with the whole floating head, i don't think it works particularly well. That being said i do love what you did with the effects coming out of his mouth.

Overall very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back