• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Gainax and Trigger Collaborate on Panty & Stocking Sequel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Panty & Stocking: Rise of Lord Boxers to be Co-Produced by Gainax and Trigger this Fall - News - Anime News Network

Picking up where the original left off, Briefs and the still discombobulated Panty chase after Stocking in the aftermath of her shocking betrayal. Their journey leads them to the discovery of a dangerous new foe, one that neither heaven or hell was prepared for.

Yoh Yoshinari (Little Witch Academia) directs the sequel under chief director Hiroyuki Imaishi (Gurren Lagann, Panty & Stocking, Kill la Kill). Atsushi Nishigori returns as character designer, while Taku Iwasaki (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Gatchaman CROWDS, Noragami) was brought on to compose the music. Arisa Ogasawara and Mariya Ise will reprise their roles as the titular angels.

get hype

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
dear nyan,

i don't think i've ever had so much rage built up inside me towards you

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
this show is the pinnacle of quality

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I have never seen the dub of Panty & Stocking but holy shit why haven't I seen the dub of Panty & Stocking?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's probably one of my favorite english dubs of any japanese thing ever (up there with NieR and other ridiculously well-dubbed things). The only thing that makes me sad is there's no hilarious engrish. It's not quite the same without the RRRRRRRRRRRRRRURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRU

EDIT: Watching episode 7

lost it at "cocktimus prime"

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I can't believe you guys hadn't seen the dub... It's incredible.

sbotmaster9000

I have three questions. 1. Why does that link take me to a Youtube video that is unrelated to this topic? 2. Is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt really getting a second season? 3. If this is true, then when is the sequel coming out?

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
lol

you've made a pretty good april fools' thread when it's still fooling people nearly half a year later

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
nope nope nope

closing this one. I actually was had for a moment when I saw it pop up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back