• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gaara vs. Sir Crocodile

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win?

• Gaara

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Sir Crocodile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they wouldn't be able to kill each other

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
A sand battle! Gaara vs. Crocodile from One Piece! Gaara can control sand at his will while Crocodile is sand and can control any forms of sand!

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Garra

I chose him because crocidile is made out of sand so he will be like a ragdoll for garra the entire match.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
i was totaly thinking about this very idea when i was watching One Piece and naruto on Saturday. In a nutshell Garra would win simple cause hes got the whole Chakra thing going on, then with the sand demon that just adds to the madness. Now Croc, he pretty BA imo. After reading the One Piece manga, Croc has the whole 'not being able to be hit unless hes wet" thing going on. And the way he can dissapear into sand, thats pretty neat.

But if that was the case,Garra would probaly just throw the sand around. I think that Croc could stand a chance for a while, but in the end Garra would win.

sonic-speed

remember though, if you go by the manga, instead of the anime, then Gaara doesn't have shukake anymore, which seems to be the primary strong point that most people seem to be giving Gaara.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
This fight's outcome is all about the surroundings. If there's no water around, Crocodile's got Gaara beat. If they're in a desert, Crocodile's still got Gaara beat. He can hit Gaara, who is NOT made of sand, at any angle at any time. While Gaara could do the same, it wouldn't hurt Crocodile. AND if he wanted to, Crocodile could also control the sand in Gaara's gourd.

Unless there's enough water around to get Crocodile touchable, Gaara's a dead man. :l

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
This fight's outcome is all about the surroundings. If there's no water around, Crocodile's got Gaara beat. If they're in a desert, Crocodile's still got Gaara beat. He can hit Gaara, who is NOT made of sand, at any angle at any time. While Gaara could do the same, it wouldn't hurt Crocodile. AND if he wanted to, Crocodile could also control the sand in Gaara's gourd.

Unless there's enough water around to get Crocodile touchable, Gaara's a dead man. :l

thats kinda what i was thinking. the only way to hit Croc is to get him wet. And Garra wouldn't pull a Luffy and use his own blood in place of water. And Croc has more contrrol over the sand. i mean Garra's like 15 or something. Crocs no doubt in his 30s at least, hes been using sand much longer than Gaara. Like when he told Luffy that hes been perfectiing his powers for years.

And the Sand Coffin thing wouldn't work simply cause, Croc is sand. If Gaara tried to pull that, Croc would simple turn into the sand. No harm done to him. So after realizing this, ill just say it all depends on the battleground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back