• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

G-Phoria 2006 - Kingdom Hearts II Hanging on

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
King Sora_Strife said:
Well, Shadow of the Colossus to me should've won Game of the Year. But that's just me. Anyway, I'm still happy KH2 won those two awards.
Hell yeah!, Shadow of the Colossus Rocked! 8D

Best shortest game ever!!!

Joe

Bronze Member
it was fun and all, I just wish there were more than 16 bosses, even if those 16 fights were adrenaline pumping action that at times may make your heart explode

[edit] KH2 was runner up to game of the year, so you know its good

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
im glad kh2 got some kind of award, im happy with soundtrack and voiceover.

Joe

Bronze Member
well, I thought some of the voice acting could have used a fine tune, but otherwise straight awesomeness

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Wow. For best voiceover too..Suprising with Aeriths x.x

White_Feather

can someone put it on youtube, the parts with KH winning and nominees?
cuz im not in the US
i mean there should be re-runs, right?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Well actually it won two important awards. Voice Acting and soundtrack. The voice acting award is the equivalent of the Best Actor awards at the Oscars.

By the way, the whole G-phoria presentation this year was better than last year and WAY more funnier. I hope that all of you who missed the showing can see the re-run. It comes on again at 8:00 a.m. PT. If you miss that one, it comes on again on Friday at 11:00 a.m. PT. And if you miss that one, it will then come on again on Saturday at 11.00 p.m. PT. Got it memorized :) ?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
KH2 only lost best RPG by 10 votes ES4 sucked!

Something tells me you never played ES4. :/

KH2 didn't deserve best RPG. Im surprised it got two awards. ES4 should have got best VO.

Joe

Bronze Member
yeah, ES4 deserved, still doesn't mean I'm not disapointted

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
If only 11 more people voted for KH2 it would have won that is said to be the closest race in the history of raming and besides oblivion won best game of year so if KH2 only lost by 10 VOTES that says it was really really good to me and to 43% of the world KH2 was the best and oblivion had 44% 1% difference!

dark-kairi

I knew KHII would win for the VO and for the Soundtrack. I was hoping for KHII to win RGP, but I guess you can say that ES4: Oblivion did deserve it. My cousin plays ES4:Oblivion all the time and lets just say that I never see him AT ALL and he lives about 15 minutes away.

But I'm satisfied that KHII won for Best VO and Best Soundtrack!!!
Also KHII is up for an Award at the Teen Choice Awards on August 20th, lets hope that it wins.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
No, not really. The KH2 VA was great especially Haley, James Wood, Jesse McCartney, and Quinton Flynn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back