• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

G-Phoria 2006 - Kingdom Hearts II Hanging on

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Bronze Member
aww, man
ow, well
I guess ES: Oblivion diserved it
hopefully it'll win one of the other two awards

Josiah

Quarian Power!
BOOYAH!!!! ...Kingdom Hearts 2 Soundtrack Was Awesome, Yo!!! ... -cough- ...Oblivion Was a GOOD RPG ...So I guess I am not Mad, I mean, I wish it would have won .__. ...But atleast we know it Lost to a Kick-Arse game :/

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I voted for Oblivion. YAY!! Oblivion!!!

Kingdom Hearts II wasn't the best RPG. Kingdom Hearts wasn't near the best for best rpg.

I am happy that Oblivion won. =D

Last edited:

Joe

Bronze Member
also we know it was good enough to be a runner up

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm happy KH2 won those two awards. It did have an awesome soundtrack and it did have some great VA. I didn't really care who won Best RPG.

I am mad that Elder Scrolls won Game of the Year. But I am so happy that Shadow of the Colossus won BEST ACTION GAME.

Joe

Bronze Member
yeah, SotC was cool, but in my opinion too short

Joe

Bronze Member
I forget is Kh2 in line for any other awards

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Of course it would get best soundtrack! Have you even heared their orchestras? I like orchestra music.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Im glad ES4 won 3 out of the 4 stuff it was nominated for. IMO KH2 sucked. Im glad it didn't win best RPG. Now I did think it had a good soundtrack so I guess Im glad it won that. But I think VO should have went to Oblivion.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
TwilightMan said:
Kingdom Hearts II as won the G-Phoria Awards, Best Voice-Over and Best Soundtrack. Best RPG went to ES4: Oblivion.

That's good and all, but I kinda wanted Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King to win the best RPG though.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey, don't feel bad fanboys! Kingdom Hearts only lost to Oblivion by 10 votes! That's really, really close. It did the best it could, and that's all we can ask for, right?

musicalsoul4

i watched it, and they said kh2 lost to oblivion by like 10 votes, which is NOTHING!! soo close!! besides, oblivion went on to win game of the year, so i guess kh didnt really stand a chance ... i was hoping it would win though.

imtherealnamine

musicalsoul4 said:
i watched it, and they said kh2 lost to oblivion by like 10 votes, which is NOTHING!! soo close!! besides, oblivion went on to win game of the year, so i guess kh didnt really stand a chance ... i was hoping it would win though.

i was hoping it would win too sadly it didnt though lol

off subject please some one tell me were i can download some video editing softwere for free???!!! pwees!!!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, Shadow of the Colossus to me should've won Game of the Year. But that's just me. Anyway, I'm still happy KH2 won those two awards.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well.. the voice overs were acceptable, I suppose.. But the soundtrack wasn't really that great, in my opinion. Sure, there were a few great songs, but most of the songs were just remakes of songs from the KH1 soundtrack.

Such as "This is Halloween" (The Halloweentown theme.) It's basically the same on the KH1 soundtrack. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back