• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Trunks (DBZ) vs. Chuck Norris!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
What the hell kind of question is this? Chuck Norris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trunks

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
Ed-Man said:
I have to go with Trunks. (Please don't kill me, Mr. Norris)
Watch out. Chuck Norris is going to show up at your house when you least expect it. All you will see is his foot and it will be over.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
<_< ...I wonder who would win.......*coughTrunkscough*...,sorry...I have coughing problems.. >_>

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Chuck got nothing on Trunks lol, Trunks FTW!!

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Hitler? He was in a DBZ movie. Goten and Kid Trunks were just children, and they obliterated Hitler and his entire army. Future Trunks would destroy him. Chuck Norris would whoop Hitler as well.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
dragonmaster980 said:
What the hell kind of question is this? Chuck Norris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trunks
Coming from the man with the DBZ sig.

DM980 wins again!!!

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Psha, Bruce Lee > Chuck Norris > Trunks. Bruce Lee already beat Chuck Norris and since Chuck Norris is so bad arse, that make Bruce Lee x10 better. Bruce Lee FTW!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
<T/2igger}{APPY> said:
Psha, Bruce Lee > Chuck Norris > Trunks. Bruce Lee already beat Chuck Norris and since Chuck Norris is so bad arse, that make Bruce Lee x10 better. Bruce Lee FTW!
BUT UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO UNKNOWN CIRCUMSTANCES, 'THE DRAGON' WASN'T INCLUDED IN THIS POLL

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
RIDETHEPIG said:
Coming from the man with the DBZ sig.

DM980 wins again!!!
I have a Vegeta sig, not a DBZ sig. Vegeta > all DBZ characters. The reason I hate Trunks is he is an emo wimp.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Might I remind you, he's not just Chuck Norris, hes Walker, Texas Ranger. Nobody beats Walker! : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back