• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Trunks (DBZ) vs. Chuck Norris!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
**** Chuck, but since DBZ sucks, Chuck > Trunks. But lets establish this first, Bruce Lee > all :p

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Whoah this is weird, my post was deleted for some reason, well anyway this is kinda a stupid question, chuck noris! I mean really, hes chuck norris! Although rob burgandy could whoop all. lol

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Chuck norris was killed a man with his butt cheeks once(he is also the only white person to become an 8th degree black belt).... whereas trunks got pwn3d by to andriods that were easy to slay..... COMMON ITS AN EASY QUESTION!

chuck norris.

silverdragon1615

pwn3d said:
Chuck norris was killed a man with his butt cheeks once(he is also the only white person to become an 8th degree black belt).... whereas trunks got pwn3d by to andriods that were easy to slay..... COMMON ITS AN EASY QUESTION!

chuck norris.

True man, but grandmaster richard lee, who really isn't asian as well as grandmaster al tracy are white, everything else is true thoguh.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
lllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll!!!
Trunks wouldnt have to do more than a "phou"(air from mouth!) to throw the old man to the next street!

silverdragon1615

Um guys he is chuck norris, he created australia with his 3rd testacle, kiled a man with his buttcheeks and much,much more I mean he is chuck norris!

E

Eclipse

wtf is this crap about chuck norris.

he's a white dude with waay too much hype. he sucks.

jackie chan > chuck norris.

Trunks would kick his arse

silverdragon1615

Heh man, jackie chan rocks, i love kung fu but the guy is chuck norris, he is a legend, he is soooooooo frekin hilarious! I personally thought trunks was kinda lame, at least chuck norris is real.

K

Kazeth

to be serious, trunks > chuck norris, why cause norris is human and cannot kill an alien that has the power to destroy islands and cities in single motions.

not serious, trunks > norris because trunks has purple hair... o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back