• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Summons: Disney, Square Enix, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Fox, etc.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
POW👏ER👏LINE👏

My dumbass self wrote an entire editorial on it like four years ago and I still stand by it.

A FF summon, doesn't matter which one. They can base it on the WoFF designs.

Maui because imagine all of the animal transformations he could do for his attacks before switching to his hook as the finisher.

That would be so cute ;A;

I love this. Elsa could be ice.
I wholeheartedly support the Powerline theory, It's a good idea. If I had any idea how it could work given how we know what summons look like now (taking a character and applying an element to them) I could see him being a thunder aligned summon that just makes usage of electrical bursts (I mean, his name iIS a method that allows the transfer of electrical impulses). Maybe a finisher would Goofy locked into a giant light bulb that short circuits, causing thunder damage around a wide area of the battlefield.
I may not have grown up with the Goofy movie, but I'll be damned if I don't learn most things through word of mouth and the internet these days.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I wholeheartedly support the Powerline theory, It's a good idea. If I had any idea how it could work given how we know what summons look like now (taking a character and applying an element to them) I could see him being a thunder aligned summon that just makes usage of electrical bursts (I mean, his name iIS a method that allows the transfer of electrical impulses). Maybe a finisher would Goofy locked into a giant light bulb that short circuits, causing thunder damage around a wide area of the battlefield.
I may not have grown up with the Goofy movie, but I'll be damned if I don't learn most things through word of mouth and the internet these days.
I loved that part when Goofy was in the giant light bulb and shocked lol. Maybe that can be the big finish of the summon? And maybe that singing lady can also be there:
ParchedPlaintiveAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

Swing

Awards
Quagmire from Family Guy. But he is only really effective on female bosses. If you summon him, the female boss tries to escape from him.

horto12485

Awards
Disney: Hercules

Square Enix: Bahamut

Pixar: Arlo

Marvel: Either Iron Man or Spider-Man

Star Wars: Luke Skywalker

20th Century Fox: Jake Sully

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think it would be interesting to have FF summons, although I'm skeptical if that would have any chance of happening. Partly because summons in FFs are mostly helpful and KH summons generally aren't... It would be a nice change of pace.

Usually, I prefer to have popular characters whose world isn't present in the game, like Ariel, Jack Skellington, Hercules, Aladdin or Genie, etc.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
They were just kidding around when they didn't put the Genie as a summon in KH3, right? Like, they're patching him in any day now, right???

Recon

Art of War
Awards
They were just kidding around when they didn't put the Genie as a summon in KH3, right? Like, they're patching him in any day now, right???
I don’t think the world is ready, or will ever be, if they put Will Smith into a Kingdom Hearts game

KudoTsurugi

Awards
I'd be interested in seeing what the Verum Rex Bahamut would look like as a summon. And I'd love to see what Choccobos look like in KH. Powerline would be a neat one if they could get the license for 'Eye to Eye'

But anything Marvel or Star Wars related would be bigger than KH could handle since they are universes unto themselves, and KH has enough worlds to choose from with just Disney and Pixar. But if you stuck a gun to my head and said I had to pick one from Marvel and SW, I'd go with Hulk and an X-Wing.

Back