• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Summons: Disney, Square Enix, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Fox, etc.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Personally I’d love to see classic FF summons find their way into KH

EDIT: Just realized they do appear as Heartless in Ux/DR events, but would like to see them as actual summons. Honestly, with the heavy Fabula Nova references in ReMIND as well as DR’s reference to Odin, I wouldn’t be altogether shocked if they were eventually incorporated into the lore somehow

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
If they stick with the concept of the summons as elements thing from KH3 for the next game that uses them, I’d like to see Aladdin as earth/sand, Peter Pan as wind, and Jack Skellington as darkness. I hope attractions are gone, but if they return, I’d want to see something Haunted Mansion related. Maybe a doom buggy with the Hitchhiking Ghosts?

It would be a dream come true if they would hear fans’ desire for more FF in KH and give us FF character summons. That way they don’t have to be part of the story, but would still be part of the experience.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
POW👏ER👏LINE👏

My dumbass self wrote an entire editorial on it like four years ago and I still stand by it.

A FF summon, doesn't matter which one. They can base it on the WoFF designs.

Maui because imagine all of the animal transformations he could do for his attacks before switching to his hook as the finisher.

I personally want The Muppets and they would function like the Dream Eaters in KH3. :D

That would be so cute ;A;

If they stick with the concept of the summons as elements thing from KH3 for the next game that uses them, I’d like to see Aladdin as earth/sand, Peter Pan as wind, and Jack Skellington as darkness. I hope attractions are gone, but if they return, I’d want to see something Haunted Mansion related. Maybe a doom buggy with the Hitchhiking Ghosts?

It would be a dream come true if they would hear fans’ desire for more FF in KH and give us FF character summons. That way they don’t have to be part of the story, but would still be part of the experience.

I love this. Elsa could be ice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 252753

I think Pepita from Coco could be a cool summon. Elsa as a summon would be good but I also think the Nokk from Frozen 2 (the water horse) could be interesting to summon too.

An FF summon or two would be good though I would also like to fight the Heartless versions from UX/DR in a 3D game. Maybe you could have to defeat the Heartless version to free them from darkness and then you could summon them?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Summons I would like to see and many of these depend on if they return for a full world in KH4 or not. My choices would be Beast, Hercules, Jack Skellington, Buzz Lightyear, Mulan, Maui, Baymax, and taking from the post above Powerline and Elsa. I also love the idea of giving them elemental affinities as summons. And these are just new ones. I didn't even touch on returning summons.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
As for Disney summons I hope they continue with the summons being based on older Disney companions. Beast, Jack Skellington, and Tarzan would be great summons.
I wouldn't start betting money on it if I were you.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
I want some Twisted Wonderland summons, because both are that "anime meets Disney" game. imagine summoning Malleus to fight Maleficent, oh the irony. Floyd can be some kind of barrier spell, Kalim can work as some sort of water type spells, Jamil controls enemies, Leona would be the AoE earth spell (tho he's more like sand than earth) , Vil gives status effects, or Ortho is confirmed t have cannons built in, plenty of possibilities there, yet yes, I know, the odds is rather low, a dream stays as one I guess

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want some Twisted Wonderland summons, because both are that "anime meets Disney" game. imagine summoning Malleus to fight Maleficent, oh the irony. Floyd can be some kind of barrier spell, Kalim can work as some sort of water type spells, Jamil controls enemies, Leona would be the AoE earth spell (tho he's more like sand than earth) , Vil gives status effects, or Ortho is confirmed t have cannons built in, plenty of possibilities there, yet yes, I know, the odds is rather low, a dream stays as one I guess

YES. I love the way you think.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Who knows. Maybe Disney can get back the rights for Tarzan by KH4, lol
There should be a in lore reason why Deep Jungle vanished off the face of the map. The Heartless must have taken over during COM, and Namine kept those memories hidden from Sora to spare him the pain. I guess she figured it would be a world nobody would miss.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Who knows. Maybe Disney can get back the rights for Tarzan by KH4, lol

No chance. Edgar Rice Burroughs' estate has managed to use trademark law to their advantage to keep Tarzan, the character, under their thumb even when the copyright expires for the final Tarzan novel.

Eonstar890

Awards
I like the idea of elemental summons so I’ll pick a fave option for each of the classics:

fire - This one is actually really hard to pick for but I think I have to go with the classes Mushy. Sora hasn't met many fire based characters and sometimes you can't beat the classics.
blizzard - Elsa is the clear choice hear with her awesome capabilities.
thunder - Now that olympus has been used, Zeus would be the ultimate thunder summon, with his signature lightning bolt attacks.
aero - Aladdin with th magic carpet could be so fun. They could fly around wrecking havoc and sending enemies flying.
water - Since they've already done Ariel, it'd be awesome for Moana to take up this one next. She could have her oar as her weapon and call upon the ocean to create tidal waves. Sora hasn't met her yet, but its kinda similar to how Ralph was a summon in KH3.

JJ1020

Awards
I think if Marvel comes to the series, a Silver Surfer summon would work out really well. Hulk would also work if they choose not to have him as a party member due to his overwhelming size.
Pixar; Wall-E, or perhaps Jack-Jack from the Incredibles
Square: Bahamut. That, or maybe Cait Sith and Vincent Valentine.
Disney: I'd like Maui if Motunui is a world in KH4. After him, returning characters like Jack Skellington or Genie.
Star Wars: Perhaps instead of a single character, they could have an X-Wing

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
No chance. Edgar Rice Burroughs' estate has managed to use trademark law to their advantage to keep Tarzan, the character, under their thumb even when the copyright expires for the final Tarzan novel.
Yeah, but Disney paid for the rights to make the movie, so it's not impossible they could pay up for the rights again in the future. They're gonna want to re-make it eventually. :p

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was hoping in KH3 that they would honour older worlds that have less chance of appearing ever again (like Halloween Town) and use those party members as summons. I was hoping to see The Beast, Jack Skellington, Peter Pan, Aladdin/Genie, Tron, Pooh, Mulan/Mushu and Quasimodo in KH3. With that said, I'm hoping to see some of them in future games.

Newer summons, I would say:

The Emotions from Inside Out (you summon them all, then select which one you want to use to get a certain effect - like Joy heals, Anger shoots fire, Sadness casts slow, Fear causes opponents to run away from you, and Disgust casts a negative status).

Lightning McQueen - I doubt they will ever do a Cars world, but it would be cool to see Lightning as a summon. He can be used to clear out mass groups of enemies.

Arlo - Another world I doubt they will visit (The Good Dinosaur), but I think he will be an interesting summon just because of what he is (a dinosaur).

WALL-E

Back