• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future projects — You decide!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of these three?

• Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Project: Titans

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • R.E.M. - Reality, Existence, Mentality

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Gunslingers - A Wild West Roleplay

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Seeds of Evil

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pokemon: The Indigo War

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • One Piece: Uprising

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I've a bit of a problem, in that I have so many ideas bumping around in my head that I cannot seem to decide to focus on just a handful to make into roleplays. That's where you come in. I would like to see which of these three—be them fresh, old, or even reworked ideas and stories—roleplays the community would like to see made the most, just so I can have a bit of focus on what I should make as we go. So without further ado...

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
What happens when a boy is born without a destiny; a boy whose future is lost to even God? How far will He go to rectify the mistake that slipped past His all-seeing eye? And what will the Devil do once he finds out? In the distant future, where men pilot massive constructs to fight off giant demons, a boy without a destiny uncovers an ancient, holy avatar and sets the war for humanity's souls into motion.​

Project: Titans
During the height of the threat of terror, an elite, above top secret, black ops unit, codename "Titans", was formed by the American Government. These twelve, highly skilled individuals, each classified as "supersoldiers" in their own regard, carry out the most difficult and sensitive of missions, and have yet to fell a single mission. However, when half of their numbers suddenly go off the grid, their handlers can only wonder and fear what they might do.​

R.E.M. - Reality, Existence, Mentality (click link for plot)
A roleplay I would seriously like to give another go, REM has far too good a story planned out for it to simply die. If enough desire exists for it to return, I would definitely streamline a few things and keep it focused. The last roleplay was far too scattered, with too many different things going on.​

Gunslingers - A Wild West Roleplay (click link for plot)
Another roleplay that I feel never got its proper due, Gunslingers, I felt, had the potential to be a powerful epic on par with famous western movies and stories. A basic setting with a basic plot, Gunslingers would be an character-driven adventure into the heart of the old, lawless west.​

Seeds of Evil
Fearing an uncertain world, the Zygote Corporation, a foreleading genetics company, began development of genetically modified supersoldiers with inhuman abilities only thought possible in our dreams. The project was declared a failure, with the Zygote Corporation stating that they would not continue forward with the project. That was a lie. In truth, the project was a great success, however, a woman known simply as 'Mother', stole the genetically modified babies and disappeared with them. Fifteen years have passed, and those babies, now teenagers, find that a past they never knew has returned for them, and must use their powers to protect themselves and uncover the truth behind the Zygote Corporation.​

Pokemon: The Indigo War
Long before the Pokemon League, before gyms, Pokedexs, Pokeballs, or badges; before the world of Pokemon as we know it, the land was ruled by powerful kingdoms, an no two kingdoms were more embittered than those that stood in the regions now known as Kanto and Johto. When the Masara Kingdom from the east invaded the peaceful Wakaba kingdom, the soldiers of the Wakaba army had to fight alongside their Pokemon companions to drive out this threat. Fight to save your home and your friends.​

One Piece: Uprising
Who says Gol D. Roger was the first man to discover the legendary treasure One Piece? Two hundred years before that fateful day which spurred the Great Pirate Era, another pirate group began their treacherous journey through the uncharted waters of the Grand Line, and the secrets they would find would lead to a greater adventure than they dare dream.​

Please only pick three.

Noel

Awards
Project: Titans has my best interest, with R.E.M being the close second!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Okay, I voted.

I think R.E.M. would be great. I had actually taken a look at the dead thread before out of curiosity and I believe there was a lot of potential.

Project Titans sounds cool. I imagine some Roleplayers could assume the roles of missing agents, while the others would be the agents looking for them, while solving other miscellaneous missions. That could be cool.

One Piece. This is the one I'm most interested in. I've always wanted to see a good One Piece Roleplay where we could be the pirate crew, that would be so amazing. I can already imagine the sense of adventure!

For the first one you posted, The Angels (wow I was lazy about typing that title), I think it sounds like a great concept for a story. For some reason I feel if enjoy it better as a creative writing piece, I don't know. Maybe it's just because it kind of sounded like it already mostly focused on just one boy character?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
By popular demand, R.E.M. will be the first of these projects. Given that it'll be a re-post requiring only minor touch-ups, expect the sign-up thread soon—likely within the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back