• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future outfits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Naminaminaminaminaminaminam.

How about something like this?
tumblr_ppou6buCX61vcro21o1_1280.png

Oh, another thing. Remember way back before KH3 where the popular fan redesigns for SRK were basically just modified KH2 outfits with pieces of TAV outfits?

Last edited:

Any

Awards
Naminaminaminaminaminaminam.

How about something like this?
tumblr_ppou6buCX61vcro21o1_1280.png

Oh, another thing. Remember way back before KH3 where the popular fan redesigns for SRK were basically just modified KH2 outfits with pieces of TAV outfits?

Did you draw that? It’s awesome!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Remember way back before KH3 where the popular fan redesigns for SRK were basically just modified KH2 outfits with pieces of TAV outfits?
That would be cool. It's a shame we didn't get more interactions between TAV and SRK. Riku and Terra really needed some alone time.

disney233

Awards
Listen, I know that Donald & Goofy possibly won't get new costumes....but this is the only thing I could find that...kinda fits them. Stand out and plain compared to the others, but really It...somewhat fits the two tbh.tumblr_pgtksv6uYH1rr8bji_540.png

legacier

Awards
I might be alone in this but I'd like to see some of the bad guys get new outfits. In particular, If we're supposing Luxu is going to be a big deal from now on, maybe he should stand out more? As for Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord, I guess we don't really know what their role will be but if they're going to be important, I think they should be more distinguished too. I know the black coat is a staple of the series, but the organization is supposed to be over now, right?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I might be alone in this but I'd like to see some of the bad guys get new outfits. In particular, If we're supposing Luxu is going to be a big deal from now on, maybe he should stand out more? As for Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord, I guess we don't really know what their role will be but if they're going to be important, I think they should be more distinguished too. I know the black coat is a staple of the series, but the organization is supposed to be over now, right?
I think it'd be fitting for Luxu to now get an outfit similar to the other apprentices, most likely a black goat equivalent.

The others i'd imagine they'd get regular clothes now that they're no longer Nobodies. Unless of course they'll pull a Lea and continue using the Corridors of Darkness.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

God, I hope we don't see the black coats anymore outside of MoM and maybe Luxu.

I expect Marluxia and Larxene to be back in their UX outfits, or at least some rendition of it.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
God, I hope we don't see the black coats anymore outside of MoM and maybe Luxu.

I expect Marluxia and Larxene to be back in their UX outfits, or at least some rendition of it.
This. We've had the coats since the original KINGDOM HEARTS. Nomura should get more creative and make more appealing face hiding designs like the Foretellers outfits.

...or just don't hide faces anymore. At this point, what's the use?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here's a suggestion: use the capes of light instead. There's a hood so they can use it to hide people's identities lmao
1576688604824.png

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Here's a suggestion: use the capes of light instead. There's a hood so they can use it to hide people's identities lmao
View attachment 12099
Yeah. At least freshen up the identity hiding. At this point, I think he hides identities because he still has no idea what design to give to the hidden character.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I want new outfits every major title, and every significant title, but I do want accessories to return. They should be in an update or at least let you choose where equipped accessories appear. Like if I want to put the fan or the cufflinks somewhere specific I should be allowed to choose.

Back