• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future of KH Complete Collections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
Though this is fan made it still a possibility that future collections of the series will be in this engine, so that fans can replay their favorite series with better graphics since there is the ps5

AegisXIII

Awards
I am not sure. This looks great, but the first KH were portraying Disney animated films and so, the first render engine was perfect (no shadows, gives an animated style). KH3 shader is great for CGI films which is what they did. And actually, if you look at Hercules world, some part felt a bit odd.
The only things that have aged are:
1. The fish faces in KH1
2. No objectives list in KH1.
3. Birth by Sleep Low Poly models (they still don't have fingers on ps4)

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
I am not sure. This looks great, but the first KH were portraying Disney animated films and so, the first render engine was perfect (no shadows, gives an animated style). KH3 shader is great for CGI films which is what they did. And actually, if you look at Hercules world, some part felt a bit odd.
1. The fish faces in KH1
Well I ya but it be great to play the games we didn’t get to like 358/2 days and coded, I mean look on YouTube, people used the photo mode in kh 3 to recreate some of them and it looks great!

AegisXIII

Awards
Well I ya but it be great to play the games we didn’t get to like 358/2 days and coded, I mean look on YouTube, people used the photo mode in kh 3 to recreate some of them and it looks great!
Yes I agree. However I think that If we ever gonna get a remake of days or re:coded (which is a possibility), it would be with the ps2 engine so that it could run on switch. Look at Melody of Memory, it is using the old engine for that reason. And I don't think they would train a team just for one game. Let's wait and see.

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
Yes I agree. However I think that If we ever gonna get a remake of days or re:coded (which is a possibility), it would be with the ps2 engine so that it could run on switch. Look at Melody of Memory, it is using the old engine for that reason. And I don't think they would train a team just for one game. Let's wait and see.
Yes they would if it was popular, why use a unreal engine in the first place if the original was so good? That’s because it wasn’t! I understand if it’s portable they would use the old engine but for a system and for future kingdom hearts collections, it’s going to be unreal since the advancement in technology with the PS5

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
1. The fish faces in KH1
I actually really liked having no objective list in KH1. It made me feel more engaged with the world because I had to go explore and figure out what to do next.

I really want to see more classically animated Disney worlds in future games. 100 Acre Wood's approach really makes me curious to see how other worlds may be handled to maintain their artistic style.

AegisXIII

Awards
I actually really liked having no objective list in KH1. It made me feel more engaged with the world because I had to go explore and figure out what to do next.

I really want to see more classically animated Disney worlds in future games. 100 Acre Wood's approach really makes me curious to see how other worlds may be handled to maintain their artistic style.
Yeah me too. But actually, I realised than most of the ps5 games are cartoonish. And someone in the industry told me that cartoon lighting is more power consuming than realistic lighting. So maybe the ps5 will allow to make crazy render styles with movies like atlantis or treasure planet.

Back