• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Kingdom hearts multiplayer capabilitys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora-keyblade

I live in the dark the dark lives in the shadows a
First of all i know 358/2 days has a multiplayer mode but I'm not talking about that. Do you think that in the normal story mode of the future kingdom hearts games (if their is any) will let you plug in another controller and let you play as the party members for example donald and goofy would be player 2 and 3. Basically i want your opinion on this idea for future kingdom hearts games.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
No. Why would you want to be Donald? But if you still want to be the little duck try.
41eO1J52tRL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Doubtful. Why Ruin it, since now all they do is online Co-Op. Which imo Sucks very much. I miss the god old days when your friend had to come over when you both wanted to play together. Now kids can lazily do it without moving. I hate it :mad:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Doubtful. Why Ruin it, since now all they do is online Co-Op. Which imo Sucks very much. I miss the god old days when your friend had to come over when you both wanted to play together. Now kids can lazily do it without moving. I hate it :mad:

Online isn't that bad, have you considered the possible circumstances that the said person is in not to come over?

Online Co-Op isn't bad as long as it is your friend and not some goofball that randomly strolls in your game room. The good ol days are DEAD.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
*sigh* guess you're right. Multiplayer just doesnt seem as fun if you cant see your opponent's expressions. Its alright, but I take traditional "Come Over My house and lets play Super Smash Bros" multiplayer anyday.

Iridium

Awards
You could say that, did you check the link?

Might be the reason why..idk, I kind of don't care right now.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
First of all i know 358/2 days has a multiplayer mode but I'm not talking about that. Do you think that in the normal story mode of the future kingdom hearts games (if their is any) will let you plug in another controller and let you play as the party members for example donald and goofy would be player 2 and 3. Basically i want your opinion on this idea for future kingdom hearts games.

What are your opinions about the Party System? Do you feel that it needs improvement, or should remain the same?I, for one, think that party members should be allowed higher stats, as well as smarter attack plans. Not to mention a few more options; perhaps a second world-exclusive character or some more default characters.
But let's hear your thoughts.

Sounds the same to me :/

Iridium

Awards

Ok?

We did play as riku, for a short time I know, but we also played as him in CoM and Re: CoM so eh.
Just playing as another party member would be odd, possible but it doesn't settle with me well.

Btw you don't have to say you're ignoring me you know; trixi for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back