• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future gaming systems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

` M o n s t e r

Does anyone else find it slightly annoying that all 3 new KH games are for different systems?

Ones for Mobile Phone
Another for PSP
And another for DS.

I find that annoying, and my Business Teacher said its unfair. XD

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's not all that bad IMO.
Nice to branch out on different consoles. Was planning on getting a PSP and Coded I don't mind to much.

Pianoajd2

I think it's pretty fair, actually. That way everyone that has a handheld is happy.

What'll really start a fire is when they announce KH3 as a console exclusive.

Make sure to put on your flame-proof suits then.

Antiquity

Awards
Yeah, I have a PSP ' - '

just waiting to get the game....coded..no. I dont even have a phone XD

We may not even get Coded by how it sort of seems now so that's not too much to worry about. That leaves some time in between to get a DS, if you don't have one already, to get Days (even though the release isn't too far away) or any other DS game.

Tpot

the people without ps3s are going to be madif they announce it for that system, and you know wat might be a possibilty it being for the Wii

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well I got a psp years ago because I figured a KH game would be released for psp. Turns out I was right. When I heard days was coming to the ds I bought a DS the following christmas.

I hope coded is ported to the DS or PSP because cell phone game just are'nt popular here. If Square wants to make money off of coded in the states they need to port it to another handheld. It can't be too hard to put coded on a umd and change the button control.

Personally I think Square made a good desicion. Puting one of their best titles on 3 different handhelds helps to grow the number of fans and makes Square alot of money. Plus imagine how much money Nitendo and sony are making thanks to Square. With KH coming to the ds the ds sales probably went up and so will the psp sales for BBS I would predict.

Antiquity

Awards
Yeah, then there's the porting but there still should be some time in between before it's released to get the console.

but i still dont want to buy a psp only for one game

There should be plenty of other games to get on the way to the release and even after. You don't have to buy one just for that game.

TwilightLegends

I don't really care to much, luckily for me, My brother has a DS, and I have an old PSP, from back when they first came out. The only one I can't get is Coded, unless they end up releasing it in the iPhone App Store, which is unlikely.

And for KH3, I have a PS3 (The main reason I even wanted PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back