• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Boxart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

I didn't know where to put this but here is some box art.

14615_kingdom_hearts_birth_by_sleep.jpg

752718-tgsbooklet1_super.jpg

Both are Birth By Sleep but I was wondering if someone could translate the second picture.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
That first paragraph is an extract from the Ansem Report shown in the movie at the end of KH2, speaking of the Keyblade bringing destruction and peace etc.

The second is basically an overview of talking about the 3 appretices, and Master Xehanort. But that's just what i can see at first glance

Edit: Well obviously the first isn't, and the second one I doubt is anything more than an early promo poster, at best

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
the first is clearly fake b/c it has the guys name at the bottom of it. also that art was used in KH2 so why would they reuse it. roxas isn't directly part of the BBS story as far as we know.

and the second just uses screens that we've seen for a long time. plus i think its missing a lot of the legal info necessary for the back cover.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
The first one doesn't even make sense. Roxas and Sora have nothing to do with anything in BBS

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
to add to how the first is fake, its not even rated yet because its not done with production and i dont think sony even uses that symbol anymore.

hmmm, maybe the second could be a poster.... it is somewhat HQ, but would S-E have used that picture from the secret movie?

~Sora?Kairi~

They're cool, but I don't think VGBoxart hosts anything but mockups.

EDIT: BTW, it says it's created by some dude named KingdomBirth at the bottom. You didn't think this was real...did you?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Is it really necessary for anyone else to tell us they're fake? Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back