• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fusing Twice?(Theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aragorn

What if you could fuse twice instead of once in battle. That would be cool!
Or if it started to happen more like at the end of the game. You could become more powerful than ever. It would probally turn out to be a "Shining Sora" or something.[size=-4]sorry if this has been discussed before[/size]

thecloser

yeah it would be cool if you where in the brave mode and at the same time fuse with donald to make a super strong caracter but then you're al alone thats bad because no1 can heal you

X DoubleSunday

Yeah, that would be "flippin sweet" but the only reason (at least I think) this can't happen is because you can fuse when your drive bar is full but when u fuse then it starts to go down, I imagine it woul dbe difficult to build it back up when ur in brave mode. That and maybe whenur in brave mode the enemies don't drop that certain ball ya know? But that would be awesome!

devilsTrinity

biggrin.gif
dang thats such a sick sig dang thats the tightest part in ff7 too when you omnislash seph. right on man..

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Instead of being able to fuse twice, you would probably be able to fuse with Goofy and Donald at the same time as one of the strongest Drive Modes.

DoubleSunday, you can fuse as long as you have at least 1 Drive Bar. When you fuse your Drive Bar changes to the "Form Bar" <-- (I just call it this), which represents how long you can remain in Drive Mode (when you fuse you start with 5 bars). Whenever you use attacks or special attacks while fused, your Form Bar drops depending on the power on the attack <-- (This is just an assumption I made from the trailers). Also, while fused, enemies do still drop the balls that increase your Drive Bar, but instead they increase your Form Bar.

Demonflare

It would be awsome if the fusion has a side effect on sora like a drain of energy, and a double fusion would be like a last resort type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back