• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fuse with BHK??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is Barbie

Ok.
I'm pretty much dazed as to how much info we've gotten.
But, I took a look at the master form, and yes, I noticed that the keyblades float in the air.
Perhaps sora doesn't fuse with Goofy, or Donald,
but he fuses with the BHK.
I mean, Nomura did state that they would meet.
&&& its confirmed that BHK would be playable.
Perhaps when they meet,
Sora would fuse with the BHK, this giving him the perfect balance between valor and wisdom, because by fusing with him, maybe thats when he becomes "complete."
The reason why I brought this up was because if you look at Sora's pants in Master Form, he has BHK's symbol on them. This is why I think Sora is fused with the BHK, or perhaps, a part of him is inside of Sora.
Maybe they meet at the end of the game or something, and the Master Form is the final form.
What are your thoughts on this?

:cool:

Sanctuary Keeper

Well, it does make some sense, not just a crazy idea that you pulled out of your @$$, so....who knows? Maybe.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I happen to think it's a combination of fusing both Donald and Goofy. Notice while your in yellow form you have no party members. If you did only fuse with him you would at least have one party member. And yellow form has abilities from both valor and wisdom forms, which seems like a combination of Donald and Goofy.

It is true BHK is playable, but him being a party member and not a playable one seems odd. And I doubt that if BHK does join your party, it won't be until late in the game.

Last edited:

Reiyoku

I agree with you all
It makes lots of sense
even if you look at sora's pants in the master form there is the symbol of bhk's necklace.
But i dont think its right.
I think when they become complete it more in depth with story.
Just not some form of a sort

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I was about to say the same exact thing GTX

To add on to this fact:

The picturew of Sora in Master form was taken from the Mulan world....do you honestly think that this is the last world in which BHK and Sora meet!?

Also, if you had looked closely, there is more to the symbol on his pants then what meets the eye.

The only part visible on the symbol on his pants, is what looks like BHK's necklace, but the rest get's cut off by the text

So therefore, we have only seen about half of what the symbol actually is.

BHSora177

I kinda agree with MuffinMan, this iz kinda wierd because i don't think the strongest form is the master mode, i think it is this form where all the forms are combined. that's just a thought:)

zerokool

dude it looks like there on a freakin ship battling Hook. This doesn't look like it has anything to do with BHK. I hope that BHK isn't reduced to nothng because of the fusion cause that would be sad

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
why would the magazine lie if it that was the fusion for bhk and sora that doesnt make n-e since the obviosly get there info and pics from square

KH2Valor

Website
www.myspace
I agree with that because if u read the translations they say that sora is incomplete and the thing i think that BHK is part of him that remembers Namine because he said he would never forget her, so thats the part is missing, so they can fuse at some point. Question? What do u think if Riku and Sora Fused???????????? KH2Valor baby ttyl

Kel_Droma

lol I doubt square would lie about donald and goofy fusing with him to form the master form. unless they thought it was imperitive to keep it a secret at all costs. and if it is the fusion with sora and the bhk they might make him interchangable between the two and bhk doesnt necisarrily have to be with sora during the whole game once they meet. but I doubt it would be the fusion of bhk and sora because if bhk is the other part of soras heart he would probably transform permanantly once the two became one form.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
i have to say that fusing with the BHK sounds very resonable.. but same with fusing with both Goofy n Donald.. and no i don't think, if you go to valor form goofy will dissapear, but this is just what i think, only time will tell...

Last edited:
O

Orochi Yashiro

Looks like sora can fuse with whatever the hell he wants, cloud? supreme power, sephiroth? ultimate power, a lampshade? SUPREME ULTIMATE MEGA ULTRA SUPER HYPER KICK-ASS power!

helios

Bronze Member
Yep TMM and GTX go it correct nice theory on your part Sora is barbie but i think they have more sense to the fact. If sora and BHK do fuse then i think they would have a better form than yellow i think the color would be a white form but this is just a far fecthed idea of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back