• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Furry Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
lksora.jpg

or like this! hee hee, if he looks like this, it would be very funny!

murney

he wont transform in to a lion they only did that in atlantica cos thay cant breath underwater and plus they had mermaids in it which r half human and half fish thingys so yano he wont have to change into a lion will he

lancer103

Well, since Simba was a summon spirit of Sora's, maybe when Simba sees Sora he'll like vaguely remember him and he'll tell the other lions not to attack him.

lancer103 said:
Well, since Simba was a summon spirit of Sora's, maybe when Simba sees Sora he'll like vaguely remember him and he'll tell the other lions not to attack him.

That could be a possiblity...

Yeah well the summon were given to sora in one day they could be released into there world again so I think sora gos to pride rock to return simba

murney

Gunblader Lionheart said:
Yeah well the summon were given to sora in one day they could be released into there world again so I think sora gos to pride rock to return simba

thats the best point ive heard in here im goin wid that one well done
:D

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Go to khu.co.uk, under kingdom hearts 1, click on artwork. Scroll down until you hit the black and white pics. Row 6 Column 3

Moru Emrode

HOMG SO CUTE. :D
Sorry, 've been away for quite a while, and I've missed alot. x_x

Lion cub Sora. <3 Aaaw... Kitty.

What's really humorous is that Sora's first two character designs were lion boys. I'd uplaod the pics, but we're temporarily on dial-up...X_x

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Is it just me or is Sora one ugly-ass lion cub? I mean, I'm not sayin all lion cubs are ugly or anything, Simba was cute when he was a cub, but Sora just looks butt-ugly.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Krillos said:
It would be more stupid if a human-Sora would enter in the realm of the Animal Kingdom. Sora didn't look stupid as a merman in The Little Mermaid in the previous KH, now did he?

Sora was a Dolphin...not a Merman. He had a Dorsal fin.."You dont know your tail fin from your dorsal fin.." -Triton- Mermaids/men do not have dorsal fins..which Sora clearly did..

Sgt Moo said:
I think the monkey dude would introduce you to Simba so you dont het eaten alive

We have proof that Mushu (a previous summon just like Simba) remembers Sora quite well...even over a years time. So there is no reason why Simba wouldn't remember Sora. The question is, will Simba recognize Sora in his..."furry form"?

I wonder how they will fit the Lion King into the KH universe. Will it be a stampede of ...Heartless instead of wildabeast? Will it be Sora in dangers way instead of Simba as a cub? They HAVE to have that scene in there. Im quite confident that they will. Maybe a musical will happen... Sora can sing "Oh I just cant waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............

I'll shut up now.

Im just a tad...just a tad bit dissapointed. His hair doesn't even match his fur..Whats up with that? Other than that..Im excited. Will be some intesting combat...all three of them..Hah...They couldn't think of another animal to make Goofy... Another turtle.. though a little bit different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back