• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny things that have happened to you in Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
I was at the Graveyard and i was drawing up my HW at the same time and not paying much attention. And the next thing I know I was dead. I dont know how it happened. It was pretty funny though.

You probably got eaten by a rainbow tornado. XD

I found it funny that i got a FANTASTIC on Ice Cream Beat on the first try on basically every single song after hearing from everyone else that it was ungodly difficult... XD

I also found it funny that it took me and my friend together to beat Iron Imprisoner III. We constantly had to revive each other because we were so underleveled, but we didn't lose~

Relix

A traveler
Awards
i made minnie, tigger, aqua, and cinderalla go in so much debt in command board

in that rumble racing map, the one in the castle. i was in first for every lap when i was doing the 9 lap challenge thing. i can literally see the finish line but huey and his douchebaggery somehow manages to reappear in front of me at the finish line.

Jakek9

i made minnie, tigger, aqua, and cinderalla go in so much debt in command board

in that rumble racing map, the one in the castle. i was in first for every lap when i was doing the 9 lap challenge thing. i can literally see the finish line but huey and his douchebaggery somehow manages to reappear in front of me at the finish line.

I find that the game likes to be the opposite at the end of how it started. For me, I'll eb constantly losing in laps but then become 1st on the very last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back