• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny things that have happened to you in Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikeyroxas

On the keylade comman board AI Ven landed on a keyblade glider. He used it and glided to the panel next to him...

Also when i was fighting the MF 1 time i was on 1 health and he grabbe with his pendulum grab thing and i kinda just thought, its over, but he let go of me and i was so shocked i didnt block his next move >=[

Burning Blaze

When I was playing on neverland command board,I had enough GP to win,Captain Hook landed on a special panel and warped me to the finish line. Twas class! :D

Sadie808

Getting owned by MF with his ultra combo that he repeats over and over

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think this is more of a glitch but;

I had to finish Vanitas with the finisher twice before he lost.

No, you can actually miss with that attack. I've missed 5 times in a raw once -__-

Mog

Awards
When Captain Dark mugged Minnie on the command board... :D

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
My PSP broke after 3 days of happening Birth by Sleep! XD
I was half way through Terra's scenerio!
I still haven't gotten a new PSP to play BBS on! XD
Isn't that hilarious!?
Oh, wait...

CreativeGenius13

Happened to me but 10 mins. later. Didn't do any damage. Some one needs to make a patch including some sort of Dodge Roll/Cartwheel move from Terra so I can avoid VS easier.

Sempied

One thing happened with Terra vs. MF. I was normally doing the Thunder Surge spam, and was about to go into the Thunderbolt command.....except that it was taking 20 seconds of lag of Terra just doing the stance to go into the command style....Ironically that very match was the very one that I finally beat MF in.

inverse K-blade7

I beat Vanitas unmasked with literally two attacksat lvl 35: knocked him into the air with mine square, then hit him with time splicer. took out all his health, in critical mode I only expected to take out a bar. And in the battle before, i accidentally dealt the final blow with thunder roll when i had 1 hp left

Sephora

On the Command Board, I zapped Stitch, Stitch zapped me back and just as he was cheering Gantu came along and zapped him. Then a little later in the same game, I zapped Stitch and then Gantu came and zapped Stitch. I actually LOL'd irl.

Then when I was doing Ven's story, not two seconds after I kick Vanitas' ass.... I randomly fumbled my psp and managed to shut the thing off. Amusing now, but not so much at the time.

Oh and a few times Vanitas would go IT'S OVER right as I KO'd him.

Also it is laughable how many times I had to do that stupid ice cream game. Over 20 tries later I finally beat it and I was all "OMG YAY! I WANNA DO IT AGAIN. :D" -___-

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Was playing rumble racing, I stunned Huey with an attack durring the first lap and he was frozen throughout the entire race. So I easily won that race.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I agree, once you get above level 35 or so I find that it becomes very hard to die.

Me too,, unless you go blindly hacking/button mashing on Iron Imprisoner IV or do not pay enough attention what you do you shouldn't die that easily.

As for funny things, I probably screwed up the Ventus-AI on the secret command board yesterday with Aqua:
I was the unlucky one to get Captain Dark, but then Ventus stopped fittingly on a crossroad near me and I managed to give Captain Dark over to him...
Well, the end of it was that the AI either catched a glitch or was so pissed about it that the Ventus-AI followed me stubbornly all across the board...even after Captain Dark's effect was long gone Ventus-AI kept running after me ignoring checkpoints and free command panels alike.
All the while Terra-AI and I myself kept putting commands on the board and racing through checkpoints...needless to say that the AI quickly came into the negative points and had to sell the few command panels it purchased before getting Captain Dark and becoming an "Aqua-Stalker", lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back